• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Where ever you use me my hip is getting worse. I'll need to be sitting at a bench on the line, or handing out drinks at the food booth, or something that doesn't have me walking all over creation.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The old post I belonged to till I transferred out to use to donate for shirts. I think this year I'll talk to my buddy and see if he can get copper custom to chip in.

Beginning of the year is always best to ask for donations while businesses have the year's donation allotment ready to go.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Bump for exposure.

Churchmouse PMd me a little bit ago. He has a case of wolf gold 223 in his possession from gmcttr and he is also gonna donate 223 ammo. Once we have a date set we'll need to figure out a mule run for someone to meet up with him

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bump for exposure.

Churchmouse PMd me a little bit ago. He has a case of wolf gold 223 in his possession from gmcttr and he is also gonna donate 223 ammo. Once we have a date set we'll need to figure out a mule run for someone to meet up with him
    I'll be passing through on Sat., April 5th headed toward Louisville. I'll be checking off a bucket list item attending The Masters. If that works, that should give CM enough time to gather any other donations.
    *I won't have nearly as many trips down south this year. Only other one planned is in the beginning of June.
    **I'll be headed toward Fort Wayne next month.
    ***I know some donors, found in previous threads, donate annually (big shout out to them...reps suggested) and reaching out to them is suggested due to mule restrictions. I know a couple guys reached out last year missing the thread and timing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll be passing through on Sat., April 5th headed toward Louisville. I'll be checking off a bucket list item attending The Masters. If that works, that should give CM enough time to gather any other donations.
    *I won't have nearly as many trips down south this year. Only other one planned is in the beginning of June.
    **I'll be headed toward Fort Wayne next month.
    ***I know some donors, found in previous threads, donate annually (big shout out to them...reps suggested) and reaching out to them is suggested due to mule restrictions. I know a couple guys reached out last year missing the thread and timing.

I am open to collecting as much as possible. we can meet in our spot or at my home 5 minutes from there.
    Always about the kids.
    Always.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I pass through Indy each month and then to Cincinnati for work and can offer transport. I will also be in the Terre Haute area in Feb. and May, I only go there quarterly. I usually go to Indy/Cincy area the first full week of the month.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I pass through Indy each month and then to Cincinnati for work and can offer transport. I will also be in the Terre Haute area in Feb. and May, I only go there quarterly. I usually go to Indy/Cincy area the first full week of the month.

:yesway: We need a pipeline on the east side & west side of the the state (plus the corners). Those folks would love to help, but needs some mules.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Let me know what I can do to help. I also get out to Syracuse in north central Indiana each month, usually early.
    :yesway:
    There will be another thread where folks can chime in soon. That will take care of a lot of this for this feeler thread.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    14 Confirmed; 4 Pending; 3 maybes

Based on all the post this is what I have as confirmed

1 chef larry
    2 ballstater98
    3 2A_Tom
    4 1775usmarine
    5 actaeon277
    6 mmpsteve
    7 repeter1977
    8 spencer rifle
    9 Audie Murphy
    10 BuickGS
    11 Mrockwell
    12 Tomahawk34
    13 marvin02
    14 daddyusmaximus

Pending from last year would be
    1. chemteach (PMed today)
    2. bigretic (PMed today)
    3. actaeon277 dad
    4. actaeon277 brother #2

@actaeon277 can you ask them please.

----
    @ Audie Murphy do you want the handle the AR/K station again?

@ Libertarian/Hawkeye yes to the military display. We got lots of members with older wepaons to display.

@ Spencer rifle do you want to handle the reloading station?

@daddyusmaximus do you want to sit at a skeet throwing machine or would you prefer to sit at the 50 yard instructing?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    AMMO ON HAND
    .22lr = 11,953 (jedi)
    .223 = 1322 (jedi)
    7.62x39 = 857 (jedi)

As you can see our .223 and 7.62 is low. We go thru about 600 of each.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom