Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Do the online ones come through? No experience here. The wife uses ProAm and is happy with them for her athletic department.:twocents:

If d has the template we probably could. I think I have the template stored in one of my email folders but would have to look. I think we all would rather support a small local business if possible.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I should still have a template as well. But yes, I would prefer to support a local business or fellow INGOer. But if cost is a huge difference, well then we have to do what we have to do.

And yeah the 2xl and larger shirts were a different brand and more of a green vs yellow.
    It all worked out in the end though, so that's really all that matters

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Based on all the post this is what I have as confirmed

1 chef larry
    2 ballstater98
    3 2A_Tom
    4 1775usmarine
    5 actaeon277
    6 mmpsteve
    7 repeter1977
    8 spencer rifle
    9 Audie Murphy
    10 BuickGS
    11 Mrockwell
    12 Tomahawk34
    13 marvin02
    14 daddyusmaximus

Pending from last year would be
    1. chemteach (PMed today)
    2. bigretic (PMed today)
    3. actaeon277 dad
    4. actaeon277 brother #2

@actaeon277 can you ask them please.

----
    @ Audie Murphy do you want the handle the AR/K station again?

@ Libertarian/Hawkeye yes to the military display. We got lots of members with older wepaons to display.

@ Spencer rifle do you want to handle the reloading station?

@daddyusmaximus do you want to sit at a skeet throwing machine or would you prefer to sit at the 50 yard instructing?

Yes. They both can make it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just started a separate thread where people can post what they would like to donate for display.

That way it won't take up space here.

As posted there American firearms only. Someday it might be cool to do all the weapons from JUST one of the world wars, but that would take a lot of folks getting things from many of the combatants. I think that would be a bit hard to do to try to be reasonably thorough.

EDIT: Link: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...isplay-only-thread-those-donating-dispay.html

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Kklingberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Hammond
    @2a_tom I’m interested in volunteering. Just let me know what I could to help out and the date of the event so that I can reserve time for the event.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    @2a_tom I’m interested in volunteering. Just let me know what I could to help out and the date of the event so that I can reserve time for the event.

We'll get ya marked down as a potential volunteer. We won't be 100% positive on date of event till sometime next month as it is the Dnr that sets the date. It's looking like June 13th as of right now but that date is not set in stone as of yet.
    Once we have a date set a new thread will be started to list all the volunteers and coordinate the event.

Kklingberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Hammond
    We'll get ya marked down as a potential volunteer. We won't be 100% positive on date of event till sometime next month as it is the Dnr that sets the date. It's looking like June 13th as of right now but that date is not set in stone as of yet.
    Once we have a date set a new thread will be started to list all the volunteers and coordinate the event.

Ok, I will keep checking the feed to see any new updates. I'll also look at Winamac DNR site every now and then to see if/when they post the event.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I’m an absolute maybe. It all depends on how I feel that day. I’ll fill in where I can, if I can make it. With all the stuff going on with me these past few years I haven’t been able to make it. I’m still running the Facebook page. I’ll dust it off once we get confirmation of the date.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I’m an absolute maybe. It all depends on how I feel that day. I’ll fill in where I can, if I can make it. With all the stuff going on with me these past few years I haven’t been able to make it. I’m still running the Facebook page. I’ll dust it off once we get confirmation of the date.
    Hello Andy. :wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom