• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK, I have to chime in here. I am also on disability. Most of us have some sort of financial limitations. Some a little, some a lot. If you cannot afford the site supporter fee, then start participating in the discussions. For me, the only way my disability status is relevant to this forum is that because I have more time at home on my hands, I have been able to form many bonds and friendships with people that I would not have met otherwise . So I honestly do not see how the rules are unfair. Either pay $20 or become a member of an outstanding community of like-minded people, many of them local to you.

Edited to add: I read more of the thread and realized that this whole thing is a joke. Sorry I bothered to compose a serious response.
    I like your response, its dead on.

I think the "joke" change in direction was to save face. But you'd think having an account here that long he'd have a feel for the community and know better. Because this isnt a new "complaint".

Unless he just created an account back then and hasnt been back until now when he wants to buy or sell something.

And for the record, I'm not the one that gave him the timeout. I would have continued the discussion if one of my cohorts hadnt smacked him down. I've got a slightly higher tolerance for a**hattery. LOL

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Doesn't a**hattery happen when cropdusters at the 1500 are "spreading the wealth" so to say???

And for the record, my reasoning for NOT going to the last 1500...other than the f'ing price to park and get in... was that I hadn't had any beans, cheese, or ANYthing that would have made it an interesting walk... Add purple??

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Even for "a", "and" & "the"??
    Yes. It all averages out since he doesnt charge extra for them there ten dollar words.
    Doesn't a**hattery happen when cropdusters at the 1500 are "spreading the wealth" so to say???

And for the record, my reasoning for NOT going to the last 1500...other than the f'ing price to park and get in... was that I hadn't had any beans, cheese, or ANYthing that would have made it an interesting walk... Add purple??
    After going to Stout field last weekend with Haven, I think I'm done with shows for a while. I'd say permanently, but things change, so never say never.
    Reasons:
    Still stinky
    aisles too narrow due to promoters trying to squeeze every last table in
    Still nothing worth buying due to stupid pricing. Ammo at panic prices and guns selling above retail.

And what the hell was up with the one guy's table. I swear every last gun he had was kept in his unconditioned crawl space between shows. EVERY gun had rust on it. SMH /rhetorical.

(I did cropdust a few, but thanks to probiotics, mine usually dont stink. Much. Usually.)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Yes. It all averages out since he doesnt charge extra for them there ten dollar words.

After going to Stout field last weekend with Haven, I think I'm done with shows for a while. I'd say permanently, but things change, so never say never.
    Reasons:
    Still stinky
    aisles too narrow due to promoters trying to squeeze every last table in
    Still nothing worth buying due to stupid pricing. Ammo at panic prices and guns selling above retail.

And what the hell was up with the one guy's table. I swear every last gun he had was kept in his unconditioned crawl space between shows. EVERY gun had rust on it. SMH /rhetorical.

(I did cropdust a few, but thanks to probiotics, mine usually dont stink. Much. Usually.)

Everybody likes their own brand... LOL

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
      sddefault.jpg
      22.2 KB · Views: 5

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I like your response, its dead on.

I think the "joke" change in direction was to save face. But you'd think having an account here that long he'd have a feel for the community and know better. Because this isnt a new "complaint".

Unless he just created an account back then and hasnt been back until now when he wants to buy or sell something.

And for the record, I'm not the one that gave him the timeout. I would have continued the discussion if one of my cohorts hadnt smacked him down. I've got a slightly higher tolerance for a**hattery. LOL
    That's my problem at customer service, I'm terrible at cutting off the conversation. On Facebook if someone does something really dumb then triples down (once is ignorance, twice is foolish, third time is asking for it. IE saying something stupid, asserting it, then defending it with ad hominins) I'll go on and on with passive-aggressive linguistic shenanigans laying into someone without directly saying anything about them (while explaining the OP's question) till they block me.

I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining how/why I'm right (and if you think I'm wrong, I expect you to explain how I'm wrong).

As I've said to my wife: I don't have to be right, I just am. I love my wife, she's so tolerant!

Top Bottom