• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Sarcasm is in purple not to distinguish it from serious but to distinguish it from stupid. Spend 5 minutes on the internet and you'll realize reality is way dumber than you can imagine. I've come across many posts I've thought were sarcasm or trolling only to find the OP was serious and offended at a jocular answer or sarcastic and I'd denny'd it. The difference between ignorance and stupid is ignorance is fixable. I love ignorant folk, they're willing to listen and learn. Stupid, not so much.

If you budget the cost of travel and entrance to the gun show then run the math on the site supporter fee. By the time you figure parking and entrance (up to what, 8 and 12 respectively?) to the 1500, that site supporter fee doesn't sound so bad anymore. Plus you don't have to be around the aromatics and stupidity at the show. The show hasn't really had good enough prices to warrant the trip the last couple times I've been anyway.
    True dat!

I lol'ed on "aromatics". Predominately male venues, like gun shows, lend a whole new meaning to "aroma therapy".

I think some attend solely to crop dust their brethren.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.webp

Lpherr

Occupied
    I'll buy pineapple pizza for all the mods if the 50 post rule is waived for me.

The first one to do it, will also receive 5lbs. of bacon.

Lpherr

Occupied

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know being a Mod can be a bit stressful, especially in today's world but you gonna get and ulcer brother.. I would have just given him a simple NO if I thought he was serious. I know too many people think they are special for one reason or another, personally I add them the very much appreciated "ignore" list. :thumbsup:
    I dont take modding THAT serious. That is my opinion and I want my reasoning out there. Because sometimes the stupidity of their thought isnt fully realized until somebody says it out loud.

Sadly, as a mod, I'm not allowed to use that coveted list. LOL

But to foreshadow the wisdom of the mods, when I went to check my ignore list as a fresh mod all but one had been shootered. The last one was shootered a few months later. And I didnt do it. So apparently I had (have) good sense of who needs to go.

And yeah. 1500 show pricing is now upwards of $22-25, still cheaper here. And OUR membership is like a season pass to the 1500!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I dont take modding THAT serious. That is my opinion and I want my reasoning out there. Because sometimes the stupidity of their thought isnt fully realized until somebody says it out loud.

Sadly, as a mod, I'm not allowed to use that coveted list. LOL

But to foreshadow the wisdom of the mods, when I went to check my ignore list as a fresh mod all but one had been shootered. The last one was shootered a few months later.

And yeah. 1500 show pricing is now upwards of $22-25, still cheaper here. And OUR membership is like a season pass to the 1500!
    as a counter to that.... the 1500 is a great way to get "hands on" many different platforms/styles in a very short time. And if you time it right can pester KiA.

Top Bottom