• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    The 22/45 CAN get boring, but it's awesome if you make a game out of shooting it. They've got tic-tac-toe targets at luckygunner.com that are worth checking out if you want to spice things up.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The 22/45 CAN get boring, but it's awesome if you make a game out of shooting it. They've got tic-tac-toe targets at luckygunner.com that are worth checking out if you want to spice things up.

My RUGER MARK II, always bring a smile to my face, cause it's accurate & ammo is cheap:rockwoot:

JMYoder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Plainfield
    A friend has a Walther p 22 suppressed, it was really fun to shoot. Funny thing though, without the can, it sometimes had issues cycling. Between 4 of us, we went through 2 budget boxes in one afternoon, lota fun.

1943Izzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Liberty

I like the Ruger 22/45 and Mark series and the Buckmark , but for a little more cash you can't be a High Standard .

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    I really want a 22 caliber hand gun, but im not sure what to get. Something fun to shoot at the range, extreme accuracy isnt to important something fun. I would like something with large mag capacity

Go for a PMR-30.Its a 22 mag but its a blast to crank off 2 30rnd mags in a row.Not much more money than other guns suggested to your OP but ammo is not to cheap unless you buy in bulk.I buy 2k to 3k at a time and its not too bad.:twocents:

Top Bottom