• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a Phoenix Arms w/5 inch barrel upgrade that is fairly accurate. Shoots great and I paid $150 for the gun and $42 for the barrel w/extra magazine. Oh they are 10 round magazines, downside is they are a little on the small side but they do offer a mag with extended grip that helps and I have fairly big hands and still enjoy shooting it.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Ruger mark 3 with 6" barrell and browning buckmark. So accurate, so reliable, so much fun!!!!! And there is something about that lugar-look of the Ruger and the heft of the thing that I just love.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have a P22 and don't care for it much. It is incredibly hard to shoot well. I usually borrow my brother's Ruger instead.

Just to give you an idea... I get 2-3" groups with my LCP at 30'. I do worse with the P22.

I just got a .22 conversion kit for my Sig P226. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Has anyone looked into the new KelTec PMR .22 mag with a 30 rd clip. Not an extended mag either. we are wanting to get one. they look awesome!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B-O6LsX5cA]YouTube - Rapid fire with Kel-tec PMR30 pistol[/ame]

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I have the Ruger 22/45 setup with a red dot. It is fun. I would like to get a .22 revolver also.
    Go buy a couple and let us know what floats your boat

Zombieman34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wells, Co
    I have a P22 it is fun and cheep to shoot. Bro in law has a Sig 226 in 22lr also seems to be a good shooter only the slide does not lock back after last round.

lrs019

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    I have a Browning Buckmark. Actually, it's my husband's gun, that I sort of "took over". It's pretty accurate, and I think a lot of fun.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Bought a Ruger MKIII 22/45 and couldn't be happier with it. The only thing I've done to it is adding a Hi Viz front sight. It's been accurate since I took it out of the case. It's a great value for the money.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I've been looking at the P22 as well as Sigs .22. But, I love my Ruger MKIII. It's a great reliable fun range gun. It does not have a large mag capacity but, you could pick up a couple extra and just practice your reloads while at the range...

Brett244

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I wouldn't recommend selling a Ruger MK(any) to replace with a P22 or Sig. Personal experience, Ruger never jams/any issues, and is dead nuts accurate. P22 and Sig, although their looks are intriguing, both are picky with ammo, and neither one hold a flame to the Rugers accuracy.

I have been trying to find which fits better for me, a smith 22a or the Ruger MK II(stainless). I would probably never sell either of them, but I can't decide which is better, as they are both almost flawless :D:D

Top Bottom