terre haute

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Do you have to be any good to do this or can a dummy like me join?
    All are welcome. Very family friendly and any skill level can participate. That being said, this particular match is a tier 3 event which requires you to be a member of the Steel Challenge Shooting Association.
    There are several clubs here in Indiana that host monthly tier 1 matches that anyone can participate in. Most are advertised in the Shooting sports thread here on INGO.
    Some of the matches:
    Riley Conservation Club on the 1st &3rd Sat. March thru Nov.. Right now we try to hit the best weekend day and usually announce on Wed.
    Atlanta Conservation Club: 3rd Sat.
    Silver Creek Conservation Club: 4th Sat.
    Red Brush Rifle and Pistol Club: 2nd Sunday
    Laughery Valley Fish and Game Club,
    North Porter County Conservation Club are some other clubs that hold matches. Then you could start traveling!
    Check out SteelChallenge.com and search youtube

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    All are welcome. Very family friendly and any skill level can participate. That being said, this particular match is a tier 3 event which requires you to be a member of the Steel Challenge Shooting Association.
    There are several clubs here in Indiana that host monthly tier 1 matches that anyone can participate in. Most are advertised in the Shooting sports thread here on INGO.
    Some of the matches:
    Riley Conservation Club on the 1st &3rd Sat. March thru Nov.. Right now we try to hit the best weekend day and usually announce on Wed.
    Atlanta Conservation Club: 3rd Sat.
    Silver Creek Conservation Club: 4th Sat.
    Red Brush Rifle and Pistol Club: 2nd Sunday
    Laughery Valley Fish and Game Club,
    North Porter County Conservation Club are some other clubs that hold matches. Then you could start traveling!
    Check out SteelChallenge.com and search youtube
    Yeah I hear those guys at Red Brush run a heck of a match the second Sunday of every month starting at 9 (except the winter which start at 10) I hear it’s only 15 dollars for your fist gun and 5 for your second!…and I hear you can sign up on practiscore! (red brush practical pistol shooters) And I hear they’re hosting the Indiana state steel challenge match in September!

Top Bottom