• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Yote went through early. Spooked a group of deer in front of my daughter. Things are still stirred up an hour later. Deer running around all over.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So like I said my daughters filled my freezer (with antlerless deer) …. I said no does… (for me) and I said I was going to hold out for a big buck…. Just because. Well today I got a little too excited… I let two does walk and they were being chased by a small 6 point I should have let him go by but……..

Schwacker hit him like a ton of bricks lots of blood and I watched him drop within 30 yds.

So now …. My daughters will
    Need to hunt more this year since they have buck tags lol

Attachments

• IMG_6273.jpeg
      IMG_6273.jpeg
      751.9 KB · Views: 22

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    The high temps have really stifled the mature buck activity the last few days where I hunt. Trail cam activity was starting to trend up over the weekend through Monday before taking a steep dive as the temperature climbed. If the forecast holds true, the activity should really take off the first part of next week.

KomboJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2013
    Paragon
    So far this year I've only been out twice and seen turkey without a good shot, a doe far off with no shot, and a small buck not worth taking. Hopefully I see something larger soon.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The high temps have really stifled the mature buck activity the last few days where I hunt. Trail cam activity was starting to trend up over the weekend through Monday before taking a steep dive as the temperature climbed. If the forecast holds true, the activity should really take off the first part of next week.
    We're seeing the same here. At this point, my hunting partner is trying to shake the "C" bug, we're hoping to be in the stand Saturday evening.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've got a little basket rack buck on camera occasionally and a couple does.

I plan to go out Saturday. I may take a day or 2 off next week and go as well...next week looks pretty promising weather-wise.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Made a difficult call and passed this guy this evening. In the moment he was danger close to getting a broadhead as he stood broadside at 18 yards. Got home and watched the footage and we made the right call but he is right on the edge. Hopefully he makes it through the season, he'd be great to see next year. First deer that's had my blood pumping like that in a couple of years and we were both shivering like we'd fallen through the ice after we moved on. Good stuff, it was a great day.
    55cSiv0h.jpg

p1XmObCh.jpg

Top Bottom