• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I bet every single one of these arguments have been made in every state that has gone on and passed CC before.
    And they`re saying that we`re ALL criminals, or potentially criminals. Yet, American Jurisprudence says that we are in fact, entirely innocent, unless and until, proven guilty...

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Ahhhh, our Red Flag law...thank you for mentioning that. Once we get constitutional carry, the Red Flag law must be done away with NEXT.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    He wants to stand with "our law enforcement" in resisting this bill. He said it, Superintendent carter said it, they`ve made it "us versus them", and so sorry, but NO ONE, and especially NPT law enforcement, has ANYTHING to say on our constitutional rights.

And somehow those who are against constitutional carry, are having their First Amendment rights trampled? Huh?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Fear, uncertainty, doubt.

Talk about everything except the truth of the legislation and the reality of the current system doing the wrong thing, identifying the good (at some point in the past), and not those who are known to be violent.

ETA: That POS JD Ford is "my" State Senator. I bet he wiped his a** with the paper with his oath of office on it.

ETA2: Our legislators are absolutely ignorant and incompetent. No this legislation will NOT be dangerous. What is dangerous is letting feral humans be cycled repeatedly through our judicial system until they kill and are incarcerated or are killed!

So what is the over under this legislation getting out of the Senate? At this point I won't give it more than a 40% chance. I don't think there are enough Senators capable of critical thinking to get this passed. It's all about the "feels".

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He wants to stand with "our law enforcement" in resisting this bill. He said it, Superintendent carter said it, they`ve made it "us versus them", and so sorry, but NO ONE, and especially NPT law enforcement, has ANYTHING to say on our constitutional rights.

And somehow those who are against constitutional carry, are having their First Amendment rights trampled? Huh?
    I remember when we had Sheriff Brad Rodgers here in Elkhart Co. He said there were only a few County Sheriffs in the state that supported this even though most of them wanted to talk a big game back at home. He tried to get the Association to have a public vote to support it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom