• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    SOLD

This Jeep has 193,700 miles on it and is in great shape. It has a manual 6 speed transmission. It has been exceptionally well maintained, including an October change of transmission fluid, both differentials, and transfer case. I've run mostly Mobil 1 oil and changed it every 6k miles. It runs like new. It has a recent water pump, radiator, and got a new transmission (warranty, Jeep factory re-man) and clutch at 116k miles. The clutch is excellent and it also got new brake pads and rear rotors last winter. The body, paint, and frame are excellent.

This Jeep is extremely capable. It has been off-road, including Moab in October, but has never been abused. It was driven properly and skillfully and not beaten or run fast. It is a crawler and overlander.

It is loaded and here are the features and mods:
    • Tow package
    • Power windows/cruise control
    • front driver/passenger side air bags
    • Hard top
    • Best Top Sunrider for Hard Top (Factory hard top panels also included)
    • Recent AEV Dualsport 2.5 inch lift with Bilstein shocks (I have lower control arm relocation brackets, also AEV, new, uninstalled.)
    • New 35" tires, Kenda Klever AT3 (5 of them)
    • Quadratec rims, just a few years old
    • CB radio
    • Pioneer receiver with Android Auto/Apple Carplay
    • Magnaflo axle-back exhaust, stainless steel
    • Rancho engine oil pan skid plate
    • Rancho front and rear differetial skid/glide plates
    • Recent Rugged Ridge front bumper (Arcus)
    • Recent Rugged Ridge rear bumper
    • Recent Smittybilt XRC9500 winch
    • Recent rock rail replacement....New rock rails have Line-X sprayed on them.
    • Soft top and hardware (uninstalled, no windows, just top and hardware and door frames)
    • Frame and body rust protected by Fluid Film every Fall. This includes inside the frame rails. They are in perfect shape.
    • Auxilary spot lights with amber running lights
    • Truck Lite LED headlights
    • Mopar splash guards (front only)
    • New steering stabilizer
    • Newly installed passenger front extended brake line. I have another for the driver side and would be willing to install it for the buyer.
    • AEV Pro-Cal programmer
    I am sure there are mods that I am forgetting. It is a Rubicon, so it has front and rear lockers and front sway bar disconnect.
    It also has a Northstar pure lead high performance AGM battery.

This Jeep has a lifetime powertrain warranty. Unfortunately, it is not transferable, but I maintained it to keep it forever. I just purchased a used Gladiator and just can't keep 3 Jeeps. (I also have a 2018 Wrangler.)

She has served well and never once left us stranded.

Asking $12,500

No trades, please. I need the money to pay down the Gladiator.

I have 4 Bestop soft doors but am selling those separately.

The Jeep is currently at York Jeep awaiting a brand new right front axle shaft, U-joint, and bearing. As I said, it is well maintained and things were fixed when needed. She's got a lot of life left in her.

Paint is in excellent shape. It has some light pin stripes from off-roading, but has never been in a touch car wash and most washes were by hand with cotton cloth and it was waxed every 3 months or so. The only rust is on the gas tank skid plate.

PXL_20230930_164605759.MP.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom