Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Money.
    Always follow the money.

Finished #7 tonight.
    Only issue I have is they put down 15 bad guys and left all the horses and gear when so many needed it.
    Guns/Ammo/horses and Tac/coats /blankets and so on.
    Maybe it’s just me.
    But I have seriously liked it so far. I know tomorrow will be sad.
    Tim was so stressed out doing this series he got into it with a guy in the audience at his concert :lmfao: Maybe that's what gun shame does to you ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I told my wife the same thing. When they are out in the middle of no where with no stores for miles. I would think back then they would have taken everything from those that didn’t need it anymore.
    I wondered if they did not want to depict them in that light, though we know that in the real world that is what must happen. I wonder how many men died after finding a dead guy and salvaging the gear, only to run into a friend of his and getting killed for just having it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just watched #8. Interesting turn of events.
    On the issues of scavenger I see this in a lot of movies that depict confrontations where the fed/dying are left intact with their gear.
    One scene in Saving Private Rying showed gathering weapons and ammo from the dead and dying.
    2 more to go.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And be well armed. Spare horses and Tac.
    It will be interesting to see how they end up with the ranch. That is one hell of a lot of land to just home stead.
    I pray we get to see that. There is speculation that there will be another limited series, maybe 1894 showing that, which will be just 38 years ahead 1932.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I saw the rumors of the mid 30"s series which would be kind of neat.

Let’s start with one of the most frequently asked questions about the upcoming show: how will the audience react? According to Paramount+, a release date for 1932 has not yet been announced.

This show has not yet begun production, in fact, it has not yet begun. Due to the fact that the show was only recently announced, it will take some time to premiere. As a result, filming has not yet begun, which means that there is no set release date for the film.

In addition, we believe that 1932 will not be released by the end of 2022, as previously stated. Because the show’s production will take some time, we will have to wait a little longer before we can watch it.

It is most likely that they will begin production in late 2022 and that the premiere will take place in mid-to-late 2023. We anticipate that the show will be completed in 2023, even if production does not begin for several months.

For the time being, the 1932 cast list is being kept under wraps. While watching the video above, you’ll notice that a young John Dutton Sr. appears on the screen as Sheridan did mention that the children from 1883 who will star in the new spinoff are the children from the original series (around 44). This leaves us with one question on our minds: who will play the adult version of Audie Rick in the upcoming film?

Due to the fact that the prequel takes place somewhere between 1883 and the present day, it’s possible that some of your favorite characters from 1883 and Yellowstone will appear in flashback and flash-forward scenes in the prequel.

The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Paramount+ simply stated that 1932 “will follow a new generation of Duttons during a period of western expansion, Prohibition, and the Great Depression” when announcing the announcement.

In the intervening time, Paramount+ has released a teaser video featuring commentary from the show’s executive producer. The foundation for what’s to come is laid out by Sheridan, who explains why he chose the year 1932 as a time to peek back in. “I had built out this back story of where the Dutton family came from, and with 1932, I chose that specific moment to peak back in because you’re seeing the kids we’ve met in 1883 attempting to raise another generation of Dutton at a time when the wild west is becoming a playground for the elite from the east,”.

In contrast to Yellowstone, you will not be able to watch 1932 on Paramount Network. It will be available for streaming on Paramount+ once it is made available to the public.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let’s start with one of the most frequently asked questions about the upcoming show: how will the audience react? According to Paramount+, a release date for 1932 has not yet been announced.

This show has not yet begun production, in fact, it has not yet begun. Due to the fact that the show was only recently announced, it will take some time to premiere. As a result, filming has not yet begun, which means that there is no set release date for the film.

In addition, we believe that 1932 will not be released by the end of 2022, as previously stated. Because the show’s production will take some time, we will have to wait a little longer before we can watch it.

It is most likely that they will begin production in late 2022 and that the premiere will take place in mid-to-late 2023. We anticipate that the show will be completed in 2023, even if production does not begin for several months.

For the time being, the 1932 cast list is being kept under wraps. While watching the video above, you’ll notice that a young John Dutton Sr. appears on the screen as Sheridan did mention that the children from 1883 who will star in the new spinoff are the children from the original series (around 44). This leaves us with one question on our minds: who will play the adult version of Audie Rick in the upcoming film?

Due to the fact that the prequel takes place somewhere between 1883 and the present day, it’s possible that some of your favorite characters from 1883 and Yellowstone will appear in flashback and flash-forward scenes in the prequel.

The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Paramount+ simply stated that 1932 “will follow a new generation of Duttons during a period of western expansion, Prohibition, and the Great Depression” when announcing the announcement.

In the intervening time, Paramount+ has released a teaser video featuring commentary from the show’s executive producer. The foundation for what’s to come is laid out by Sheridan, who explains why he chose the year 1932 as a time to peek back in. “I had built out this back story of where the Dutton family came from, and with 1932, I chose that specific moment to peak back in because you’re seeing the kids we’ve met in 1883 attempting to raise another generation of Dutton at a time when the wild west is becoming a playground for the elite from the east,”.

In contrast to Yellowstone, you will not be able to watch 1932 on Paramount Network. It will be available for streaming on Paramount+ once it is made available to the public.

I am really not wanting to go negative here but I will not be around to see that if they wait that long. My stop watch is running.
    Just know I want to see it. Like Yellowstone. If it is a November release date it's a dice roll for me.
    Not Boo-Hooing just looking through clear lenses.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am really not wanting to go negative here but I will not be around to see that if they wait that long. My stop watch is running.
    Just know I want to see it. Like Yellowstone. If it is a November release date it's a dice roll for me.
    I pray for you every day! I pray you get to see it along with comfortable living and loving your family…

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Hang in there Mouse.

I had a great-aunt that was given 6 months to live when I was a wee lad. She was then given that diagnosis about a dozen more times and died just before my 40th birthday.

She always said her trick was that she was just too stubborn to die.

So be stubborn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hang in there Mouse.

I had a great-aunt that was given 6 months to live when I was a wee lad. She was then given that diagnosis about a dozen more times and died just before my 40th birthday.

She always said her trick was that she was just too stubborn to die.

So be stubborn.
    Doing my very best.
    No real time frame has been given. Nobody but the absolute boss knows when or where. I am just riding this wave on my surfboard until it hits the beach.

Top Bottom