• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I read another article which said they are planning to do a "season 2" with just a few episodes. I think it's still up in the air. It sounds like paramount wants more, but Sheridan wants it to end with season one.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read another article which said they are planning to do a "season 2" with just a few episodes. I think it's still up in the air. It sounds like paramount wants more, but Sheridan wants it to end with season one.
    You are probably right on this. It explains the disconnect between the investor meeting and what Sheridan said…

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We watched it last night and I bawled like a baby. Really hit me hard. Just brought up a lot of things that have gone on in the past few years.
    Yep. They nailed the emotions of all that.

One thing about the episode prior here he said they're not going to tell her she's dying. People like that scene in movies where someone tells them they're okay and gonna make it, then the person dies.

I take the opposite approach. If i think you might die, i tell you that, especially if I'm about to sedate you and take away your consciousness. I cannot imagine taking away someone's ability to pray prior to an impending death, or say what they need to family. Of course i tell them we're going to do whatever we can so it doesn't happen, but to ignore the possibility is incredibly harmful IMO

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It was posted that the entire 1st season was available on Amazon. Man for the life of me I cannot find it.
    Just went to Prime Video page and searched for 1883, it was first search item, clicked it, Amazon offered two months of Paramount+ for .99 a month for two months, $9.99 per month thereafter. All episodes were shown on the page.

That deal was so good I went ahead and subscribed to it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just went to Prime Video page and searched for 1883, it was first search item, clicked it, Amazon offered two months of Paramount+ for .99 a month for two months, $9.99 per month thereafter. All episodes were shown on the page.

That deal was so good I went ahead and subscribed to it.
    Unless I get Firestick this won’t see my TV.
    Had Paramount membership set up and only my laptop could see it. I have a brand new LG smart TV. Tried for 2 hours and no joy.
    Called them and best they came up with.
    Screw all of that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Unless I get Firestick this won’t see my TV.
    Had Paramount membership set up and only my laptop could see it. I have a brand new LG smart TV. Tried for 2 hours and no joy.
    Called them and best they came up with.
    Screw all of that.
    Does your LG TV have your Amazon Prime app?

So I went to my Samsung TV, opened the Amazon Prime app scrolled to a line that said Paramount+ selected 1883 and started the show. This is after my above post about buying it for .99 a month for two months from Amazon in the wee hours this morning.

Did you buy Paramount+ from Amazon or Paramount?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Does your LG TV have your Amazon Prime app?

So I went to my Samsung TV, opened the Amazon Prime app scrolled to a line that said Paramount+ selected 1883 and started the show. This is after my above post about buying it for .99 a month for two months from Amazon in the wee hours this morning.

Did you buy Paramount+ from Amazon or Paramount?
    I have the Amazon prime app.
    I bought from Paramount. I see where I messed up.
    Thanks IM...:thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can you update your tv In settings? I bet you can. Mine show apps that did not exist when I bought the tv, the new apps come with the updates. My tv was bought in 2019
    Yeah, I get all the updates. I had to re-do all my apps when we switched to Direct streaming service and dropped U-Verse. Everything had to be reset and I do believe I saw something about this when I was updating just did not pay the proper attention as I was a bit underwhelmed at the time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah, I get all the updates. I had to re-do all my apps when we switched to Direct streaming service and dropped U-Verse. Everything had to be reset and I do believe I saw something about this when I was updating just did not pay the proper attention as I was a bit underwhelmed at the time.
    Try this.

Top Bottom