• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yellowstone has its own thread, thought this one might too. You will not hurt my feelings if it gets deleted.

I thought episode one was really good and lived up to the hype this show has been getting. Thought Tim McGraw did a really good job. Of course Sam Elliot was born for westerns and is perfect. I only hope Taylor Sheridan does not spread himself too thin as he is doing three shows now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah, it's a really good show so far. And Elsa Dutton is about the prettiest thing ever to hit Fort Worth.

images

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope it eventually makes it to regular Paramount or Peacock, even if it's after the first season. I thought about subscribing to Paramount +, but it is literally the only show in their lineup that I would want to watch.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I hope it eventually makes it to regular Paramount or Peacock, even if it's after the first season. I thought about subscribing to Paramount +, but it is literally the only show in their lineup that I would want to watch.

It was on Paramount last night, anyone with cable, Hulu, Dish could have watched it but you had to watch it live. If you missed it and want to watch it now, I believe you need Paramount Plus.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was on Paramount last night, anyone with cable, Hulu, Dish could have watched it but you had to watch it live. If you missed it and want to watch it now, I believe you need Paramount Plus.
    Well crap! I didn't realize that. What time does it come on? I get Paramount, so I'll set my DVR to start recording it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think only the first two episodes will be shown on Paramount, for now. That's so you get hooked and sign up for plus.

They did the same a couple weeks ago for that new series "Mayor of Kingstown".
    They're still showing all the new episodes of Yellowstone, so I'm hoping that they do that with 1883. I'll be bummed if they don't. :(

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Top Bottom