• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Reading through this thread, I am going to go out on a limb and guess that just maybe the responding officer was not the first to develop a hostile attitude. Just a wild guess, without being there or video evidence it is just a feel I get from posts in this thread.

Not a doctor but someone needs to take :chillpill::chillpill: and lay off posting until the morning.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    INGO can have the lock and the thread and everything that goes with it.

If this is the company this place is then **** it. I was victimized today and you bunch of assholes keep blaming me.
    Great World Series game to watch! Also Michigan/Mich St games are fun to watch! Then a good night's rest and up when the rooster crows!

Some fights just ain't worth fightin'

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

If this is the company this place is then **** it. I was victimized today and you bunch of assholes keep blaming me.

ESmeMylXQAcvcw3

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

It sounds to me like you were both in the wrong. You blocked an access road and he messed up your hunt.

Layman's version: https://cardellalawoffice.com/student-information/search-and-seizure/misdemeanor-arrest-rule/

for those who would like to understand arrest laws for the state.

Funny how the "ACAB" guy wants the police to ignore the law when it's for something he wants.
    Thanks for posting that. There are a few more than I thought, but it's still a few. I do have a question. What are mandatory arrest offenses, only one I can find is DV but I though OWI was one as well and one or two others. I'm talking per code not per dept policy.

Top Bottom