• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    After ranting and raving about "welchers" about his own listing NAME REMOVED BY SPASMO (aka 762minigun) welched on his own deal once a price was agreed upon. He then retroactively edited his post on his sale to say "NEVER MIND I'M KEEPING IT" after the deal was agreed upon/he got a better offer (Mods can confirm the retro change). Below are the pm exchanges- they have not been modified unlike his postings... PARENTHETICAL ADDITIONS ARE TO DRIVE THE POINT HOME.

Originally Posted by FishersCPA
    If you haven't made an agreement yet, I would like to jump in line. Cash is OK for me but if you are interested I have a XD40sc that I can throw in with some cash to make a deal if you wanted it. I am a CPA in tax season, so the best way to reach me is via email. Thanks, Jeff"

762MINIGUN (EMAIL) 02/17: "I have nothing in the works. Lots of offers, but nothing is jumping out at me. Cash works fine. Where would you like too meet? I am free almost anytime except from 3pm to 5pm. Thanks Alex"

762MINIGUN (EMAIL) 02/18 8HRS AFTER 1ST: "I sent you a message last night It was sent from my phone. I didn't know if it went through. I currently have no deals in the works. I've had lots of trade offers and nothing has jumped out at me. So Im free almost anytime. Let me know. Thanks"

:soapbox: 762MINIGUN 02/19 POSTING "Two welcher's, four lowballer's and 3 days later."

762MINGUN 02/20: "Hello, I have sent two replies to the above email. I have not received a response." (HE DID INFACT SEND TWO EMAILS OVER A WEEKEND. I AM IN TAX SEASON AND DIDN'T RECEIVE/RESPOND TO THEM UNTIL MONDAY OF THE NEXT WEEK)

FISHERSCPA 02/21: "Alex: Sorry for the delay. I appreciate the emails/pm but things here are crazy... I guess if I didn't make an offer I couldn't be referred to as one of the "four lowballer's" but perhaps you consider me one of the "Two welcher's". As there wasn't anything yet to "welch" on, I don't know if that fits... Regardless, I am in Fishers (FishersCPA INGO handle) and as you can tell from that, in the middle of tax season. I do have a client in the Southport area but don't have a scheduled time to meet with them yet. If you will be in the Fishers area (or Castleton, Carmel...close) I will be willing to meet with you. As I am currently dealing with another "welcher" on another issue, I can understand your frustration. If you can settle on $500, I am your guy. As things only get busier for me in the next weeks, I would like to have this wrapped up quickly... Are you interested? Thanks, Jeff" (SAME TEXT BOTH PM'D AND EMAILED TO 762minigun [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY SPASMO]

762MINIGUN 02/21: "Yes I am interested." (AS IN THE OFFER @ $500) "Nope. None of that was in reference to you. A few other fine INGO members. Tell you what. You give me a time and a place. I'll meet you." (SO NOW WE HAVE AN OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE AND A REQUEST FOR A MEETING PLACE)​

FISHERSCPA 02/21: "Fishers (116th & I69) anytime 10am-4pm or as your schedule allows. If you send the serial, I will make up a Bill of Sale and send it to you to review. We both sign @ purchase and each have a copy. It is a standard BOS I have used 20-30 times without issue. It will have safe guards for both the buyer and seller."

FISHERSCPA 02/22: "I am assuming since you locked up your posting that we are good to go..."​

FISHERSCPA 02/22: "I didn't get a response to the agreement as to the place time though... pm me or email me. Thanks, Jeff"​

:puke:762MINIGUN 02/22: "I'm keeping itI emailed this as well" (NEVER EMAILED- JUST NEVER RESPONDED)​

:scratch:FISHERSCPA 02/22: "You latest PM confuses me a bit...From my message to you..."As I am currently dealing with another "welcher" on another issue, I can understand your frustration. If you can settle on $500, I am your guy. As things only get busier for me in the next weeks, I would like to have this wrapped up quickly...Are you interested?" To your response..." Yes I am interested. Nope. None of that was in reference to you. A few other fine INGO members. Tell you what. You give me a time and a place. I'll meet you." To my response..."Fishers (116th & I69) anytime 10am-4pm or as your schedule allows. If you send the serial, I will make up a Bill of Sale and send it to you to review. We both sign @ purchase and each have a copy. It is a standard BOS I have used 20-30 times without issue. It will have safe guards for both the buyer and seller. To this response from you..."I'm keeping it" Something isn't right. If you got a better offer after you accepted mine that's one thing. You ranted and raved about "low ballers" and "welchers" and yet you welch on the agreement. This isn't the right way to do business on this site. Thanks, Jeff"

:tantrum:762MINIGUN 02/22: "I had a feeling you would get butthurt over this. (762MINIGUN DOES SEEM TO HAVE AN ANAL FIXATION) No I'm keeping it. It's my pistol, I'll do with it as I want. No I didn't get a better offer, nor did I take a better offer. I never said deal, I never agreed to your terms. "Yes I'm interested" Is meaningless. (I GUESS THAT IT IS MEANINGLESS UNLESS YOU ARE CRACKING ON WELCHERS OF YOUR DEALS) I have plenty of "I'm interested" replies. Should I treat all of those as a welch? Only thing I agreed to was a meet. Yes I rant, and rave. After getting pummeld by lowballers asking my rock bottom, give away price. People who tell me to email them, so they can "jump in line" then 48 hours of no reply. Sound familiar yet? Just so you know I turned down potential sales, during that period. So that is why I'm keeping it. (REALLY IMPORTANT POINT COMING UP) So go ahead and -1 me, I'll -1 you in return. (THIS IS A REALLY GOOD POINT FOR FUTURE BUYERS AND SELLERS WITH 762MINIGUN) If your really going to cry about it, and you want the pistol that bad. Your going to have to meet me on my terms posted in the original thread. (RECOUNTERS WITH SELLING AT THE ORIGINAL POSTING PRICE OF $525) Alex-"​

FISHERSCPA 02/22: "Fine. I meet your terms of the original post. Jeff" (2ND OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE)​

FISHERSCPA 02/23: "Alex- Agreed yesterday- 20 min after you sent your message. The ball is now in your court. Awaiting your response. Jeff​

FISHERSCPA 02/23: "Alex- Pursuant to your demand "Your going to have to meet me on my terms posted in the original thread." I agreed. Do you have a timeframe in mind? (I emailed you as well)Jeff​

762MINIGUN EMAIL 02/24: "Need your number. Thanks Not sent from my iPhone."​

FISHERSCPA EMAIL 02/24 (29 MIN AFTER RECEIPT OF ABOVE EMAIL): SENT PHONE NUMBER Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"​

762MINIGUN EMAIL 02/25: "Been busy when is a good time to call? Not sent from my iPhone."​

FISHERSCPA EMAIL 02/25 (31 MIN AFTER RECEIPT OF ABOVE EMAIL): "Anytime. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"​

FISHERSCPA 03/11: "It's now been 2 weeks since you said that we would get this done. You asked for my phone and I sent it. What is the timeframe? Thanks, Jeff"​

NO CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL IN THE INTERIUM. I HAVE DETAILED CELLULAR FOR WORK. I DEFY HIM TO SHOW A CALL/EMAIL/TEXT.​

762MINIGUN 03/12: "I called, you never answered. I never heard back from you. It's been two weeks. If you wanted the pistol you would have gotten back to me before now. I'm done. The pistol is no longer for sale. I'm keeping it. Have a nice day."​

FISHERSCPA 03/12: "You are so full of crap. You have never called. More of the same crap from you. How do you look yourself in the mirror and like what you see? What a putz!"​

I will let his OWN text speak for itself. He has made agreements and backout of the them before- rec'd a better price or whatever...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/private_sales/119708--1_byggpoppa.html
    and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/private_sales/78708--1_schapm.html

If you are selling from him, don't count on his word. If you are buying from him...well you can see for yourself. According to 762MINIGUN's own pm "So go ahead and -1 me, I'll -1 you in return" I guess I know what's coming. Putz!​

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom