3/11 @ Atlanta CC
    4/29 @ Wildcat Valley
    5/13 @ Atlanta CC
    6/24 @ Wildcat Valley
    7/08 @ Atlanta CC
    8/05 @ Wildcat Valley
    9/30 @ Atlanta CC
    10/14 @ Wildcat Valley - Season Finale/Series Points Finals

This is the schedule. There will be no more changes.

Starting in March at ACC and ending in October at WVRP, your total points will be tracked and combined after each match for the 8 matches. The top 16 shooters will then compete in a shoot off stage similar to the 3Gun Nation shoot off after they have competed in the 8th "Grand Finale" match at WVRP in October.

Rules will be INMG's modified version of the IMGA rules. They can be found on IndianaMultigun.com

IndianaMultigun.com will be updated by the end of the year with new rules changes, and more information. Keep an eye on IndianaMultigun.com

Series Announcements -

Your 5 best scores will be tallied up after the 8th match. This is for those who can not make every match, as we all have some times you just can't make it. That means we drop your worst 3 scores.

TOP 16 SHOOTERS FROM SERIES GET IN THE SHOOT OFF!
    - High Overall Shooter from each division is in automatically, with the 11 remaining competitors making it in based on Season finish.
    - Your series points will be your percentage of total points available at each match(1st place gets 100%, and so on)

Division Changes

- Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Tac Optics.

- we are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines. Rifles must be chambered in a RIFLE CALIBER of 5.45x39 or larger.

Pre-Registration will be required to be a part of the points series. We will have a Mail In Form, available after January 22, 2012. No registration fee required, this is just for a head count. Registration is required prior to March 1, 2011.

Shooter fee is $25 per match, $15 for Juniors

Also available are the Indiana Multigun Series Shirts

Sizes Small - 4XL
    Price - $35.00

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

Series Sponsors:

Platinum level:

- Fuhrman Precision Services, Inc
    - Warne Scope Mounts
    - AP Customs
    - Triangle Shooting Sports
    - Sinclair International
    - Nightforce Optics

Gold level:

- Precision Reflex, Inc
    - His and Her Target Sports
    - CPWSA

Silver level

- Noveske Rifle Works
    - Battlecomp
    - Prototech Enterprises, Inc
    - Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    - Shooters Connection

Bronze level

- Freedom Firearms
    - Lead Farmer Inc

Last edited:

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    New thread -

Schedule

3/11 @ Atlanta CC
    4/29 @ Wildcat Valley
    5/13 @ Atlanta CC
    6/10 @ Wildcat Valley
    7/08 @ Atlanta CC
    8/05 @ Wildcat Valley
    9/09 @ Atlanta CC
    10/14 @ Wildcat Valley - Season Finale/Series Points Finals

This is the schedule. There will be no more changes.

Starting in March at ACC and ending in October at WVRP, your total points will be tracked and combined after each match for the first 7 matches. The top 10 shooters will then compete in a shoot off stage similar to the 3Gun Nation shoot off after they have competed in the 8th "Grand Finale" match at WVRP in October.

Rules will be INMG's modified version of the IMGA rules. They can be found on IndianaMultigun.com

IndianaMultigun.com will be updated by the end of the year with new rules changes, and more information. Keep an eye on IndianaMultigun.com

Series Sponsors:

Sinclair International
    Fuhrman Precision Services

Prize Sponsors:

Sinclair International
    Fuhrman Precision Services
    BattleComp
    Lead Farmer Inc
    More coming soon!

Tagged, I am about as far in the state as I can possibly be from this, but I am interested!!!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    And now I just looked at the calendar and found that the dates all fall on the Lord's Day. Grrrrrrr. :crying: That happpens to me quite often.

Same here brother- I would be all over this if it was on Saturday. But Sunday, no way. This is why my multigunning will be staying south of the Ohio:laugh:

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    Same here brother- I would be all over this if it was on Saturday. But Sunday, no way. This is why my multigunning will be staying south of the Ohio:laugh:

Indeed. I guess we will have to stick with that to make it happen. All the tactical rifle matches at Red Brush are on Sunday too, I have made one--it was on Saturday for some reason.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Matches are on Sundays for obvious reasons. Set up. Set up can not happen in the morning before the match. To much involved, even with 15 helpers doing the finishing touches the morning of, it's still a stretch to be ready to go by 10, and Friday setup is out of the question for obvious reasons.

Sorry to hear you can't make it out, 1 day a month.

Also, please do not clutter this thread. If u have comments or concerns, that's what the PM system is for.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Just noticed I had the wrong date for September and June. It's be changed to reflect correct schedule.

Last edited:

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Major Announcement regard rules, how series points are going to work and other stuff coming just after the Jan 1, stay tuned.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Series Announcements -

Your 5 best scores will be tallied up after the 8th match. This is for those who can not make every match, as we all have some times you just can't make it. That means we drop your worst 3 scores.

TOP 16 SHOOTERS FROM SERIES GET IN THE SHOOT OFF!
    - High Overall Shooter from each division is in automatically, with the 11 remaining competitors making it in based on Season finish.
    - Your series points will be your percentage of total points available at each match(1st place gets 100%, and so on)

Division Changes

- Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Tac Optics.

- we are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines. Rifles must be chambered in a RIFLE CALIBER of 5.45x39 or larger.

Pre-Registration will be required to be a part of the points series. We will have a Mail In Form, available after January 22, 2012. No registration fee required, this is just for a head count. Registration is required prior to March 1, 2011.

Shooter fee is $25 per match, $20 for Club Members, RO's/Set Crew Free, same as last year.

Also available are the Indiana Multigun Series Shirts

Sizes Small - 4XL
    Price - $35.00

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

Last edited:

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    One more rule change that I forgot to mention - we are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines. Rifles must be chambered in a RIFLE CALIBER of 5.45x39 or larger.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    For paper, sure. Reactive targets, ehhhh, its not a good choice. Almost no one who shoots 3-gun seriously uses the 5.7. Not enough power behind those tiny bullets.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe at Atlanta where targets are close, but I'd guesstimate that 5.7 would be hard pressed to knock down a popper at 50+yds. Could be wrong on that, never tried.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe at Atlanta where targets are close, but I'd guesstimate that 5.7 would be hard pressed to knock down a popper at 50+yds. Could be wrong on that, never tried.

lol...Fine, I will use it as an excuse to get a Keltec RFB...

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Im new to the sport and am very interested. Ive only been to the bowling pin shoot last week but am wanting to get more involved. Is this something i would just be in the way at or is it fairly newby friendly?

Top Bottom