• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Now, I like that kind of stuff right there. Thank you for the info BillD. Hopefully I can make it out to the next one, see what I can learn.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    UPDATE:

Indiana Multigun Committee has updated the rules to reflect upon some things heard or expressed or observed at the first match. They are available on IndianaMultigun.com

Here are the updates:

4.3 Rifle ammunition must be of a centerfire caliber traditionally recognized as a “rifle caliber”, and have a minimum bullet diameter of 5.45mm. Pistol caliber carbines, 9x19mm or larger are also allowed, but will not be permitted on ranges over 100 yards due to safety concerns. Please also see Rule 5.4.

8.1.12 Unless otherwise stated in a stage briefing, all paper targets are considered soft cover, and all props are considered hard cover.

8.1.13 Unless otherwise stated in a stage briefing, all courses of fire will have a 100 second par time (time limit). When a competitor does not finish a stage within the par time, a raw time of 100 seconds will be recorded, and the targets will be scored as per Rule 8.1.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    The only time they may not be used is on the long range stage, just because it requires no resetting and everyone likes to be able to shoot them all. But then again, its not like ProAm, where the long range targets were worth the same 10sec penalty as everything else. Our long range are HVT's and are 20sec penalties, so it forces everyone to try, and really 1min 40secs is PLENTY of time to hit 4 targets at 150-200 yards..... or at least it should be.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    From Tony to the mailing list (groups.google.com/group/INMG)

100/100/100 and 5 slugs

Also just sent out

Due to some last minute match rescheduling at the club, we have to lose a bay (our LR Rifle bay) for our match day. A match that was scheduled for Saturday rescheduled for Sunday. *
    This leaves us with 5 stages, and a fully utilized range on match day, so I most likely will not be able to add one.
    The 5 stages we have left are good, but the match will be a bit unbalanced, since my overall plan is void.
    Given the fact that we will only have 5 stages, I am going to cut off registration at 75, assuming of course that we have a good turnout. That will still put us at 15 person squads, and a long match. I see no other alternative, but I am open to any suggestions. Valid ones are better. Good suggestions I may even use.

Top Bottom