• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Def no bipods in Tac. That's one of the few things that will make you Open. And frankly it should be that way.

Is it shooting season yet? Hopefully some good info coming after SHOT show. Hope things work out the way they are pointing....

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    As of right now, there's good news and bad news.

Good News, more potential sponsors for the prize table lined up.

Bad News, thats not the major announcement.... It seems to be falling thru for this season at least.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Well Jeez, the major announcement is not going to be announced so we will never know what we missed.

You guys have more drama than teenage girls....;)

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Major announcement was supposed to be a affiliation with 3gun Nation. The your points from our series would be tracked nationally with other "State" leagues, with the possibility of winning a slot in the Am Division of 3gun Nation Series.

But alas, it seems to have fallen through.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    In an effort to keep any possible controversy and or conflict of interest from coming about, Myself and Tony Diana(Wildcat MD and fellow member of the INMG BoD) are making ourselves not eligible for the points race. We will still be shooting the matches, just not competing in the Series.

By doing this, it opens the doors for others to have a shot at the top and some cool prizes.

Have Fun, Shoot Safe, and I'll see you on the Range

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In an effort to keep any possible controversy and or conflict of interest from coming about, Myself and Tony Diana(Wildcat MD and fellow member of the INMG BoD) are making ourselves not eligible for the points race. We will still be shooting the matches, just not competing in the Series.

By doing this, it opens the doors for others to have a shot at the top and some cool prizes.

I STILL think its unnecessary, haha. But good for you guys. This should open up a couple more spots for people.

Is it March yet??!?!?!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo

Who is complaining about a possible conflict of interest? It would be just like *****ing about the RO's and CRO's shooting in the USPSA competitions... You guys should be eligible!

Top Bottom