WTS: NIP fleece coldweather bibs, coveralls, overalls.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    These are going to charity if not sold in the next week or so.
    $25 cash, $30 credit card or paypal per case FTF.
    Add $28 per case to ship anywhere in Indiana.

That is $1.25 to $2.90 per fleece overall depending on how you pay and pick up vs delivery

Brand new, still in plastic "Polartec classic 200" fleece coveralls for $4 per each FTF or to ship anywhere in the state add:
    Getting 1-2 coveralls, add $8.75 for shipping
    Getting 3, add $10.40
    Getting 4, add $13
    Beyond that I'll have to get an est.

20 per case/box shipped anywhere in the state for $28 making total ($4x20 + $28 = $108)

EDIT TO ADD: These are the bottoms only. I've heard them described as bibs, coveralls, overalls so I've used those terms interchangeably. They work as an outer layer if you are just needing to be warm, riding in the car, going to work and back, or doing errands. If you are doing ANYTHING that resembles more than just hanging around you will want to wear a shell outside of these to keep briars from snagging them or snow from clumping on them.

These have zippers on the sides that go the full length from the bottom or top. The zipper in the front pulls from the bottom or top also and ends in the crotch.

I have many hundred in size XL (waist) short/regular (length)
    I have many hundred in size Med (waist) short/regular (length)

If you are wearing these it is cold enough you have boots on so the "short" length to the size is preferred. They work well as an outer layer if you are not working. If you are doing much activity (on the ground) these are more suited to be an inside layer (it isn't cheap or fragile, it's just fleece).

48159949_gl_large_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have many more, and I've heard all positive reports from the folks that have gotten these so far. Let me know if you have a report otherwise (PM- this is the classifieds :D)

I'm meeting a lot of folks throughout the weekend for the other classifieds I have going so I'm basically available any time from now to Sun evening. PM me and I'll get you my address.

ALSO: Update on shipping prices.

to ship anywhere in the state add
    Getting 1-2 coveralls, add $8.75 for shipping
    Getting 3, add $10.40
    Getting 4, add $13
    Beyond that I'll have to get an est.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So, to be clear, the only thing you have is the bottoms, right? No fleece tops? Just the item in the pic in the OP.

OR did you mean that the "bibs, coveralls, and overalls" in the title are three different types of fleece items?

You've got another order coming from me, by the way. Let me know if I have any customer loyalty points earned yet.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Yes, only bottoms.

Bump, I'll be at Friday night steel this Friday. I'm only bringing premium packs that are requested. I'll bring some of each of the other things I have for sale though.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, I'll be at the 1500 INGO booth Friday and Sunday. I might be able to leave something with another MOD for you to pick up on Sat. if that is the only time you'll be there but arrangements need to be made with me first. (via PM)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, if you know of a charity organization that would be interested in these, let me know. I could sell these at a good rate and still have some in 10 years.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have over 20 boxes (each box has 20 fleece). I'm going to donate to charity what isn't sold by the middle of next week.
    $25 cash, $30 credit card or paypal per case FTF.
    Add $28 per case to ship anywhere in Indiana.

That is $1.25 to $2.90 per fleece overall depending on how you pay and pick up vs delivery.

This is below my cost so please don't PM me "offers". You either want them for this cost or you don't :D.

I am still selling individual ones while I still have them.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom