• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Extremely tough, ideal for rugged use. These are the best camping water bottles I've found to date. They fit perfectly in most range bags and back packs. The seal to the lid is not at the very top like a lot of lids, it is at the lip of the cap. What this means is when the bottle is covered in mud the threaded part of the bottle is sealed off. When the cap is removed you have a clean top to drink from. Not to mention the cap makes a nice shot glass that also stays mostly clean due to the seal placement.
    Made of polypropylene I have yet to wear one out. The bottom has a ring designed to hang it from an IV stand and it folds flush with the bottom when not in use. With the addition of a cheap funnel you have a camp shower or a way to flush that corrosive salt from your WW2 rifle without getting water all over the wood (or in between the wood and outside of the barrel).

These are obviously re-purposed bottles. I have thoroughly disinfected them but you'll want to wash them as they have been sitting in storage for a while since. (They have been soaked and scrubbed in a hot soapy high concentration bleach bath, rinsed, dried, and re-washed.)

Edit to add: Capacity is 1000ml (1L) +. It is graduated up the side to 1000ml, so if you top it off it would be maybe 1200ml (1.2L). Cool thing is on one side it is graduated from the bottom up and the other side is graduated from the top down. That way it is measurable whether hanging or sitting upright.

$4 each, buy 4 and have them shipped anywhere in the state for $8 ($24 total).

IMG_20121019_102057.jpg

IMG_20121019_102139.jpg

IMG_20121019_102201.jpg

IMG_20121019_104400.jpg

IMG_20121019_104422.jpg

IMG_20121019_102234.jpg

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll be at Friday night steel this evening. I'll try to get there early enough to help setup but I can also stay late to move some of my stuff. I'll have a pretty good sampling of everything I have for sale.
    It would help to PM me with things you are interested in so I know how much to bring.
    I'll be in a tan hat with a black small INGO patch in the back and blue "Indiana flag" patch on the front shooting AR with 22 conversion.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Weekend bump. I'm around all weekend to meet FTF if you want to avoid shipping. I'll meetup anywhere along the northern half of 465 or north within Hamilton or Boone county. Ideally you'd come to me so I can entice you with all the surplus in my garage.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom