• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Update 6-28-13 $2 each if getting more than 3 FTF. Lets get these out of here.

Price drop.
    .. Purchased as part of the ILBE back pack group buy, I have (~=200) new, unissued bandoleers.
    They are all the same, dessert camo. Patch says "Molle II, Bandoleer ammunition pouch, nsn 8465-01-491-7517, sp0100-04-D-4183-003, Lot No 01, Specialty defense systems"
    I'm not checking them all to see if the numbers are the same but the other wording is. :D

48270483_gl_large_thumb.jpg

Apparently In addition to the adjustable shoulder strap, these are able to be snapped onto load bearing vests (learned from Google)? This ebay ad (not mine) has a pic of these attached. Mine are not that camo print but otherwise the same. New Military USGI Army Combat ACU MOLLE II Bandoleer Ammo Mag Pouch Carrier | eBay
    They were described in the auction I bought them from as "as part of the ILBE system" and since I bought 500 ILBE packs I thought these would go with them...they do not!:xmad:

If getting:
    one $8
    2-3 $7 each
    4+ $5.25 each
    10 or more and shipping is free.

If you own a store or are able to move these in quantity I'm willing to sell in bulk at a discount.

FTF option: PM me to arrange FTF at my place in Westfield.

Shipping will be actual cost. I'll update this when I have a better feel for what that will run but I'm guessing it will range from $5-10 when ordering from 1-5++.
    (Keep in mind I have MANY classifieds ads going and adding these to your order will not likely add to the shipping, links at bottom of this ad.)

Other ads:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non_firearms_related/241250-water_bottles.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...oncho_liners_woobies_blankets.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...riers_camelback_style_2_kinds.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ather_bibs_coveralls_overalls.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...remium_marine_corps_backpacks.html?highlight=

EDIT TO ADD:
    While these are designed to handle 2+2+2 USGI mags, P-Mags will fit in them.

In place with both in upward direction.
    IMG_20130426_113610_zps6c2b99da.jpg

Downward direction:
    IMG_20130426_113446_zps512c3e97.jpg

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, I'll be at Friday night steel this Friday. I'm only bringing premium packs that are requested. I'll bring some of each of the other things I have for sale though.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll be at Friday night steel this evening. I'll try to get there early enough to help setup but I can also stay late to move some of my stuff. I'll have a pretty good sampling of everything I have for sale.
    It would help to PM me with things you are interested in so I know how much to bring.
    I'll be in a tan hat with a black small INGO patch in the back and blue "Indiana flag" patch on the front shooting AR with 22 conversion.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Weekend bump. I'm around all weekend to meet FTF if you want to avoid shipping. I'll meetup anywhere along the northern half of 465 or north within Hamilton or Boone county. Ideally you'd come to me so I can entice you with all the surplus in my garage.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, I'll be at the 1500 INGO booth Friday and Sunday. I might be able to leave something with another MOD for you to pick up on Sat. if that is the only time you'll be there but arrangements need to be made with me first. (via PM)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    It is official, I'll have these and the other items I have for sale at the INGO booth at the 1500 Friday and Sunday. I'll not be there, however on Sat. Any desire to purchase something on Sat. will require prior arrangement with me.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    These make great subway style sandwich carriers, range bag organizers, closet or safe door organizers, use them in your sons room for a GI Joe themed toy box organizer. I have over a hundred left!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Memorial day weekend sale to anyone who has served in Law enforcement or military. Any orders paid by Tuesday and your cost is $5 for one and $3 for each additional bandoleer/ mag carrier.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom