• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For all INGO Rose-Hulman alumni and friends:

Some of us have discussed an INGO Rose-Hulman gathering in the past, so now I'd like to do some preliminary planning.

Homecoming is 18-20 SEP 2015.

I'm thinking something simple. Maybe a dinner after the game, or even a picnic during the game.

Let's get some ideas going!

ATTENDANCE LIST

1. rhino - BSME, 1987; plus the Boss of Him
    2. chipbennett - BSChE, 2000 [STRIKE](tentative)[/STRIKE]
    3. CountryBoy19 - BSME, 2009
    4. Que - friend (tentative); plus mini-Que-ette
    5. lovemywoods - BSChE, 1979
    6. mk2ja - BSCS, 2009; (tentative, pending leave status)

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Put me down as tentative. I need to confirm that I can make it to Homecoming first (but this is my 15-year, so I really should be there).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Put me down as tentative. I need to confirm that I can make it to Homecoming first (but this is my 15-year, so I really should be there).

Got it!

This will be a lot simpler if it's just the two of us! HAHA!

My 30th is approaching in 2017. The 25th in 2013 was not well attended, but we (the Boss of Me and I) had a lot of fun. And the food was excellent.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Put me down as a "possible". I will be there as a friend and can visit my daughter that weekend. I'll download a dictionary and thesaurus app so I can understand the nerds.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Put me down as a "possible". I will be there as a friend and can visit my daughter that weekend. I'll download a dictionary and thesaurus app so I can understand the nerds.

Done!

I'll be available for translation from Nerd to English as necessary.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    BTW, any interest in meeting up out at ProTEQ and doing some shooting? I'm sure for non-members we could work something out with Don for a 1-day type deal. Maybe an INGO Rose-Hulman cowboy action shoot even? He's done a LOT of improvements to the cowboy range.

Dinner would have to be pretty early for me to make it (immediately after the game).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    BTW, any interest in meeting up out at ProTEQ and doing some shooting? I'm sure for non-members we could work something out with Don for a 1-day type deal. Maybe an INGO Rose-Hulman cowboy action shoot even? He's done a LOT of improvements to the cowboy range.

Dinner would have to be pretty early for me to make it (immediately after the game).

Heck, that would be cool.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

I would be helpful if you could watch all episodes of all Star Trek series and movies, Serenity, Lord of the Rings movies, etc. before showing up. I'm sure some of the members here could download a "must see" list to you if you're interested. :)

If you already know what "Rura Penthe" is, you're probably well on your way to understanding the folks there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would be helpful if you could watch all episodes of all Star Trek series and movies, Serenity, Lord of the Rings movies, etc. before showing up. I'm sure some of the members here could download a "must see" list to you if you're interested. :)

If you already know what "Rura Penthe" is, you're probably well on your way to understanding the folks there.

You will, of course, be attending. Are you an ME or ChE? Grad year?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    No idea if I'll be able to get leave approved for homecoming, but if I can make it, rest assured I'm down to see some INGO folks again! Haven't shot at ProTeq in a long time, but I enjoyed it while I was there.

BSCS, class of 09

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    No idea if I'll be able to get leave approved for homecoming, but if I can make it, rest assured I'm down to see some INGO folks again! Haven't shot at ProTeq in a long time, but I enjoyed it while I was there.

BSCS, class of 09
    It would be great if you make it!

How are things going?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    September will be upon us before we know it!

Here is my proposal:

1. We have a gathering of lawn chairs and picnic stuff during the game near where everyone else has theirs. I don't know if we need permission or reservations.
    2. Our non-RHIT sanctioned fraternity is Iota Gamma Omicron: ΙΓΟ
    3. We do to dinner at a soon-to-be-determined Terre Haute restaurant.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have permission from the social director to attend Homecoming this year, so count me in for as much as I can participate in.

When/where are we shooting? :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have permission from the social director to attend Homecoming this year, so count me in for as much as I can participate in.

When/where are we shooting? :)

Nothing is arranged yet, but I anticipate if we shoot, we'll try to work something out with Don Brannan near Brazil.

Top Bottom