• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Old Crispie Cream must be hard up or desperate in his decision to endorse Trump. He must think he can pull enough vacuum manifold pressure, to be the VP pick.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Old Crispie Cream must be hard up or desperate in his decision to endorse Trump. He must think he can pull enough vacuum manifold pressure, to be the VP pick.

I think he'll aim for AG. High enough post to be rewarding long-term, low enough post to not be a threat or attract much attention. Plus, he can then cover for Trump as he will owe him, like Holder and Obama.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My Vice President will be huuuggge.

Makes no sense for the guy from NY to pick the guy from NY for VP. He needs to look outside the region. Trump, if he wins the nomination, will obviously take the South, so his best bet is the SW, Pacific NW, or Midwest. Midwest is his best bet, IMO. Win over the blue collar guys, next SW.... forget Pacific NW.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Politico has already compiled a list of at least 9 times where Christie said Trump was not fit to serve the office of President.

Wonder how that will pan out...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Makes no sense for the guy from NY to pick the guy from NY for VP. He needs to look outside the region. Trump, if he wins the nomination, will obviously take the South, so his best bet is the SW, Pacific NW, or Midwest. Midwest is his best bet, IMO. Win over the blue collar guys, next SW.... forget Pacific NW.

I'm looking for Trump to pick a family member. Maybe the labrador.

Politico has already compiled a list of at least 9 times where Christie said Trump was not fit to serve the office of President.

Wonder how that will pan out...

I kinda wondered about Chris Christi playing up his grit as a US Attorney during the debates. I thought maybe he was trying to multitask the debate as a job interview in case the president thing didn't work out. Maybe Trump promised him something.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Having Krispy Kreme one heartbeat from the oval office doesn't appeal to me much more than zero heartbeats. I still hope the reptiles can broker Cruz in an upset, but they'd probably go with that turd Rubio. At least they don't have Jeb! to smear in our faces. I wonder if the Guaca Bowle is on clearance yet.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Makes no sense for the guy from NY to pick the guy from NY for VP.

^^^^^^^
    latest

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I still think it's early to be talking about brokered convention. We're getting into the winner-take-all states soon. To win outright a Republican needs 1237 delegates. If Carson and Kasich stay in the race for long Trump will just keep winning. Florida, for example, is a winner-take-all state and Trump is ahead of Rubio there by 16 points. If Rubio can't win in his own state, I just don't see him winning many delegates at all.

Cruz, I think he'll pull out a win in Texas, but if he doesn't win at least 50% of the vote then the delegates are proportioned. That means Trump will still come away with a big chunk o' delegates from Texas.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Having Krispy Kreme one heartbeat from the oval office doesn't appeal to me much more than zero heartbeats. I still hope the reptiles can broker Cruz in an upset, but they'd probably go with that turd Rubio. At least they don't have Jeb! to smear in our faces. I wonder if the Guaca Bowle is on clearance yet.

There won't be a brokered convention, if the 1 March and Super Tuesday polls are to be believed.

But in the theoretical situation in which Trump doesn't win the nomination outright, a brokered convention will result in a Romney nomination.

Top Bottom