• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    School bus wreck kills 3, injures 60 | hattiesburgamerican.com | Hattiesburg American

[strike]Really sad for the families of those killed. It must have been the fault of the bus drivers...... I'm sure the semi driver had his stop arms down, and his drop box for cell phones on the rear of his rig. :cool:

Well, lets see...... we're supposed to persecute the bad ones and praise the good ones, right? Gotta be ever-vigilant, pass out tin foil hats, and be everybody else's watchdogs, right?[/strike]

Apparently, the semi driver had a heart attack prior to the wreck. I jumped to conclusions, and my post was incorrect and premature. Apologies.

Last edited:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Oh good grief. You know, it's always the ones who complain about "cop-bashing" or some other nonsense that are the FIRST to instigate and stir the pot, given the opportunity. This is just the latest example.

Disgusting. You've stirred the pot. Well done. :rolleyes:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I am so confused... Woke up with a headache think I am going to take some advil and go back to bed.

Too bad about the adults, at least all the kids made it.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Oh good grief. You know, it's always the ones who complain about "cop-bashing" or some other nonsense that are the FIRST to instigate and stir the pot, given the opportunity. This is just the latest example.

Disgusting. You've stirred the pot. Well done. :rolleyes:

Gee, I simply agreed with what i was told on this forum in another thread. If it's ok to post mostly about bad cops, why can't posts be made about bad semi drivers? I mean, read the board...someone has to police society, and obviously, there are some here who post little else but how bad LEO's are.

Would it be ok for me to scour the news and post about every semi driver that hurts someone on the highway? ..... every couple of hours?

I retired from the VA.... let's bash the VA for not being staffed to properly care for all the Veterans that are coming into the system.

Hey, I'm retired. Lets bash all the retired folks for sucking up all that social security that THEY PAID IN.

INGO was once a really neat place to hang out. Now, it's become a hotbed of political rhetoric, hate threads, pissin' matches, and people just itchin' to find something to argue about. If there's anyone who came to this board on my recommendation, I apologize to you. Many of you instigators here, be advised, the rest of us realize that you act like you do only because if you acted/spoke that way in public, you'd get yer friggin' heads knocked off.

I got it..... lets not bash anything for 24 hours... nobody bash ANYTHING........ I'll send Fenway $100 if the mods tell me that the board has been up for 24 hours without one single post bashing anything. Safest bet I ever made, because the bashers don't give a damn about INGO... they just need a platform from which to puke.

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    awesome_thread.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    INGO was once a really neat place to hang out. Now, it's become a hotbed of political rhetoric, hate threads, pissin' matches, and people just itchin' to find something to argue about.

This ^. I hope you could hear me applauding from 80 miles away...

If there's anyone who came to this board on my recommendation, I apologize to you.
    I'm one, but in all honesty the place was very different when it was a fresh face on the net. I'm not exactly sure when it changed, but the change really wasn't for the better. I meet people in the "gun world" every day. I used to recommend this place because it's "local" (at least to our state).
    I don't do that anymore...I recommend boards specific to their gun interests (like RFC for the rimfire crowd, or the 1911 forums for that crowd, etc.).

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    WOW Jay just WOW I said something sarcastic in another forum and your going to use something like this to try to bash truck drivers. No articles about this accident are blaming either the truck driver or bus driver yet. They say the two sideswiped each other, and if it turns out the truck driver was at fault then he should be bashed. But at least wait for the facts. You have sank to a disappointing low on this one.

Oh and I have spent time on this board defending cops were they needed it and bashing where they needed it.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    They say the two sideswiped each other, and if it turns out the truck driver was at fault then he should be bashed.

It seems that the driver of the semi may have had a heart attack, that lead to the crash. If that's the case, then I was wrong to jump to conclusions, and I apologize.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We all know that the reasonable and mature way to get your neighbor to turn down his blaring stereo is to crank yours up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom