• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Before everyone dogpiles, let me give you a summary. He got on someone's nerves about something (WETSU?), and they brought up a ton of "evidence" about how his military service is all exaggerated and fake. Thread is still floating around and is a loooong read. I have no clue what happened and I take no sides but if I remember correctly it got ugly. Jeremy has been gone ever since.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Before everyone dogpiles, let me give you a summary. He got on someone's nerves about something (WETSU?), and they brought up a ton of "evidence" about how his military service is all exaggerated and fake. Thread is still floating around and is a loooong read. I have no clue what happened and I take no sides but if I remember correctly it got ugly. Jeremy has been gone ever since.
    Jeremy, a serving member of our armed forces, made the mistake of calling out Yeager on INGO. The Yeagerphiles, mostly civilians who have never served, conspired to humiliate this member for his blasphemy. I think it is unlikely Jeremy will return. I don't blame him.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Jeremy, a serving member of our armed forces, made the mistake of calling out Yeager on INGO. The Yeagerphiles, mostly civilians who have never served, conspired to humiliate this member for his blasphemy. I think it is unlikely Jeremy will return. I don't blame him.

Pretty much how I saw it... a bunch of "wannabes" made it their mission to humiliate a member of our armed forces. He left because it wasn't worth the fight. I can only say one thing. Jeremey did and offered to do more for me (a complete stranger) than ANY of those others. I took a voluntary position in Afghanistan and Jeremy made it his mission to make sure I was well taken care of, even if I didn't need his assistance he offered it up anyways... that says a lot about a man. Not to name names (they've already been named up-thread), but a lot of guys give off an appearance of "tough-guy" to make up for the p*ssy inside of them...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I hope he is safe during his deployment.
    I remember some back & forth over "evidence" too, but nothing concrete or factual was ever really offered up that I can recall, either.
    Indeed there was some unfortunate classic dogpiling. Given that, I can see why he'd choose to drop INGO, if that's what he did.
    The alternative is to think something bad befell him, and I hope that's not the case.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I served on active duty for 26 years. I have nothing but respect for Jeremy. Not one shred of evidence has ever come to light that would cause me to reconsider this. As for the civilians who took him down? IMO if you lack the testicular fortitude to raise your hand and walk a mile in his shoes then, other than offering your respect, you have nothing to say about it. I have nothing but contempt for them. They are without honor.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Jeremy was asked to back up statements that he had made here on INGO. No one was questioning his having served. Unfortunately as soon as the question was raised he left and never answered it.

I'd still like to hear his side of the story.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Unfortunately as soon as the question was raised he left and never answered it.
    That is a laughably false statement. You know it, I know it, and anyone who takes the time to read that thread knows it.

His character was attacked, and in my opinion insulted, by various members and a mod or two. I don't think that he could have said anything to appease his accusers. :twocents:

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Jeremy was asked to back up statements that he had made here on INGO. No one was questioning his having served. Unfortunately as soon as the question was raised he left and never answered it.

I'd still like to hear his side of the story.

I have read all of the pertinent threads. My assessment and opinion remain unchanged.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I don't think that he couldn't have said anything to appease his accusers.

He could have called them out as liars, but he didn't, he just disappeared. This is very uncharacteristic for a guy who didn't take any crap and never backed down. This leaves the strong impression that he actually did get caught in a lie himself.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    He made it clear, many times, that he wasn't willing to discuss it on an open forum. When that wasn't good enough for the bullies, he left. He didn't just disappear.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    That is a laughably false statement. You know it, I know it, and anyone who takes the time to read that thread knows it...

Apparently that is no longer the case. I just went back to the thread and noticed that A LOT of posts attacking Jeremy have disappeared.

EDIT: I WAS READING THE WRONG THREAD. THE POSTS HAVE NOT BEEN REMOVED

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    That is a laughably false statement. You know it, I know it, and anyone who takes the time to read that thread knows it.

His character was attacked, and in my opinion insulted, by various members and a mod or two. I don't think that he couldn't have said anything to appease his accusers. :twocents:

This is how I saw it. I wasn't involved in the discussion, and I never had a problem with him. I claim neutrality in the whole situation. Regardless of the validity of his claims or the claims of those questioning him, the fact remains that many on this forum dogpiled him. From a completely neutral perspective, I don't think there is anything that could have been said to change the contempt that some had for him.

Top Bottom