• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Jeremy was asked to back up statements that he had made here on INGO. No one was questioning his having served. Unfortunately as soon as the question was raised he left and never answered it.

I'd still like to hear his side of the story.

He could have called them out as liars, but he didn't, he just disappeared. This is very uncharacteristic for a guy who didn't take any crap and never backed down. This leaves the strong impression that he actually did get caught in a lie himself.

I'm sorry that both of you see it that way but when personal matters come into question a public forum, backing down and leaving the fight is not a sign or impression that he was caught in a lie. It was a sign that he didn't want his personal matters in the public eye. To call it anything other than what it is is BS and you know it. He has no obligation to "veryify with factual information" any of what was called into question.

Jeremy was a long-standing member of INGO with a lot more honor than the people that tried to drag him down... a bunch of internet commandos ran him because they tried to drag him through a sh**hole over childish BS. I read the thread in question and unless I'm missing something it really seemed as though a bunch of Yeager minions (yes, that is what you are and nothing more) just wanted to get even with him for calling Yeager out... as a matter of fact, IIRC, the one that made the unfounded allegations against him had no proof other than "somebody high up the chain told me this" and that person is very close with Yeager himself... if that doesn't seem fishy to you then you're obviously very biased... I mean no disrespect esrice, but you are one of the most biased there is when it comes to Yeager. You seemingly slurp up every word he has to say and throw your coat down on his path so he doesn't have to walk in the dirt... it only seems natural that you would also have it out for Jeremy when he called Yeager out...

Eithey way, ALL of it is nothing more than speculation and slander until some factual proof is presented and in this case I think the accuser needs to provide the proof before the accused should be expected to do that same...

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The sad thing is, I don't remember Jeremy calling flight risk out. Everything was fine until flight risk called Jeremy out, then wood was sprung and the bullying began.

It wasn't a matter of people questioning Jeremy until flight risk brought his name up. Then, people started the dog pile. To me, that screams, "hey flight risk, look how cool I am! "

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had a lot of interaction with Jeremy. He was good people IMHO.
    I do not know much about those who piled on but from memory the piling on was vicious and un-called for.
    I will not discuss certain things on open forum either so it is understandable. There are those with no life that lurk about ready to spring on the pile.

You can tell who the Yeager suck ups are.

I miss his input.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    He retreated to a jungle in asia, where he became the town blacksmith.

Last I heard, some missionary lady asked him to take her group into Burma. He told her it was a war zone, but she wouldn't listen.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I don't know Jeremy personally. I vaguely remember the thread in question, but haven't seen/read it in some time. Didn't realize it was still around. I'm not around as much these days either.

As to that thread, I couldn't care less what hearsay there is from obviously biased sources. Regardless, the man has served. From extensive personal chats via private messaging and his other comments in various locations, it is obvious to me that he has/is serving (not a fake). I have seen/heard NOTHING which would cause me to second guess that.

Therefore, he ponied up to doing a job that puts himself at risk to protect those who wish to bash him, and whereas only 1% of our nation is willing to do the same. Then part of that 99% wishes to call out HIS integrity and honor because of a difference in opinion?!?

I think that alone says quite a bit about people's character. Speaking of which, FWIW Jeremy offered up his property for me to take some family to for rifle training. I didn't ask for it or even lead up to the need. He simply offered it in passing conversation prior to his departure and didn't expect anything in return even when asked. Our schedules didn't match up, otherwise I would have certainly taken him up on the offer at the time. Take it for what you will, but I've experienced nothing which would cause me to second guess his intentions.

If he doesn't come back here, I can't say that I blame him. Life is challenging enough at times to not have to deal with validating your life choices to the INGO police. :twocents:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't know Jeremy personally. I vaguely remember the thread in question, but haven't seen/read it in some time. Didn't realize it was still around. I'm not around as much these days either.

As to that thread, I couldn't care less what hearsay there is from obviously biased sources. Regardless, the man has served. From extensive personal chats via private messaging and his other comments in various locations, it is obvious to me that he has/is serving (not a fake). I have seen/heard NOTHING which would cause me to second guess that.

Therefore, he ponied up to doing a job that puts himself at risk to protect those who wish to bash him, and whereas only 1% of our nation is willing to do the same. Then part of that 99% wishes to call out HIS integrity and honor because of a difference in opinion?!?

I think that alone says quite a bit about people's character. Speaking of which, FWIW Jeremy offered up his property for me to take some family to for rifle training. I didn't ask for it or even lead up to the need. He simply offered it in passing conversation prior to his departure and didn't expect anything in return even when asked. Our schedules didn't match up, otherwise I would have certainly taken him up on the offer at the time. Take it for what you will, but I've experienced nothing which would cause me to second guess his intentions.

If he doesn't come back here, I can't say that I blame him. Life is challenging enough at times to not have to deal with validating your life choices to the INGO police. :twocents:

+5. Well said.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    timing of this thread is funny, seeing as how he just recently started interacting on social media again for the first time since Christmas.

JT, this thread is just a coincidence. I had no idea he'd just come back on social media or had ever even left. i spent the weekend with my dad and brothers. 75% of the conversation was farming. I'd had several conversations with Jeremy about that same subject and thought of him. Saw he hadn't been on in a while and for some reason thought he had been deployed.

Up until about a month ago, I don't think I'd spent more than 15 minutes on this site during 2 or 3 visits since the beginning of the year. I remember the whole pancake thing with Yeager as well as the BS about Rookie coming up to get his money. It all kind contributed to me finding other things to do with my time for a while. I'm not aware of a dogpile thread and really have no interest in reading it.

If you talk to Jeremy, please tell him hooky said "The old man's crops look good but the markets look like ****."

I always liked the guy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is always Jetgirl to dogpile on, she can take it :cool:

titan%20uranus.jpg

Top Bottom