• ...and so much more!
  • SpiritClump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2015
    Middlebury
    Hi everyone,
    I recently bought my brother a new gun belt for his birthday from http://www.daltechforce.com. I heard about this company through this forum since they are from Indiana. I recently got the superbio belt from their site which I've heard a lot of good things about here and on youtube. However, after talking with daltech for a while, I decided to get my brother the dual layered bullhide belt. Let me just say their customer service is very friendly and helpful. I had no problems with my order.
    Anyway, my brother tried out his new belt the other week. The gun belt is really thick and seems to be something that will last him a while. The stitching all around the it is really nice and the quality of the leather seems to hold up well. He could use it for everyday carry with the right holster.
    I've got my eye on one of their exotic leather belts next. Pricey, but so worth it :cool:

Dual layered bullhide2.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I got the same belt, only brown.

It's a nice belt, and it does really well as a gun belt. The leather is thick and stiff, as it should be. It'll definitely last a long time.

My only complaint is the leather is not full grain leather. I would have expected full grain leather for the price. The leather is instead sanded and died. It won't wear as nicely as full grain would.

SpiritClump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2015
    Middlebury
    I got the same belt, only brown.

It's a nice belt, and it does really well as a gun belt. The leather is thick and stiff, as it should be. It'll definitely last a long time.

My only complaint is the leather is not full grain leather. I would have expected full grain leather for the price. The leather is instead sanded and died. It won't wear as nicely as full grain would.

It is a really great belt. I'm happy with it. I'm not all that familiar with the differences in leather, but I thought it was worth the price I paid.

Top Bottom