Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Gone are the days of high school. . . .

Cityinbackground2.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

And I'm really missing my truck these past few winter days. . .

XNET4.jpg

Last edited:

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Here's my redneck Duo.

95 cherokee:
    45dc9f6e.jpg

Just picked this up yesertday. 91 Z28. 78k miles. 100% original, and bone stock. Gm H.O. 330, T-56, TTII's, and various other bits my my old S-10 going in soon.
    DSC08522.jpg

sorry, no good pictures yet. Drove it home from Ft Wayne, and put it in the garage until the snow / salt is gone.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I was one of the founders of the Toys for Tots events at Interlake. The 2 clubs that I am part of are the ones who mapped and marked the trails there as well. I wheel there all the time and am the volunteer coordinator for the DNR on the property. But the mud isn't my thing, you will find me on trail 4, 14, 15 and 16 most of the time even though I can run all of them except 17 just about with my eyes closed. I stay away from 17 that is the only trail I will not run with the Sammi and I drive it home no trailer for me. You want to go sometime just let me know, me and my son go there all the time it's just about 15 minutes from the house.
    Here is a pic of my sons Yota it isn't too beat up here but it does not have a 6" square piece that isn't bent or beat anymore. This is at Redbird the day after Thanksgiving 07.
    100_0032.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Get together?

I think we need to get a 1st Annual INGO offroad outing. Anyone know of or have any good trails or a mud pit? Something for all skill levels and 4x4 setups (stock to modified). Even if you dont have a 4x4 caught a ride with someone. Just a thought.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I think we need to get a 1st Annual INGO offroad outing. Anyone know of or have any good trails or a mud pit? Something for all skill levels and 4x4 setups (stock to modified). Even if you dont have a 4x4 caught a ride with someone. Just a thought.

That would be awesome. too bad badlands forbids guns, it would be cool if we could find someplace where we could drive to a remote area and shoot some cans ;)

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    That would be awesome. too bad badlands forbids guns, it would be cool if we could find someplace where we could drive to a remote area and shoot some cans ;)

Ah, Interlake in Lynville is open for multipurpose recreational use now. Anything from wheeling to hunting... :rockwoot:

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Brother inlaw's 4x4 club (Southern Indiana 4 X 4) goes to Backwoods offroad park. I believe it is in Cambellsburg, IN. I don't know if they allow guns or not, but plenty of trails for all skill levels.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Since when? I know it was sold recently, but the old owner had an awesome collection of guns.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Off-road outing

It doesnt matter to me if we can shoot or not, it would be nice though. We need to keep kicking around the idea and get something planned for warmer weather.

Top Bottom