• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Well...I have been using a Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster...and a Galco Holster for when I have my Viridian on my Glock 19, but they were just too bulky...they weren't comfortable at all...ran across a DeSantis Pro Stealth and WOW...this is a great holster either OC or CC got the large thumb break strap for it as well and has a pouch attached to the holster for a clip...The belt clip is metal NOT plastic and it has a deeper clip so it stays on the belt I have even tried to force it to come off...unlike the Galco that recommends the belt loops...because the clip isn't strong enough to stay on when drawing from the holster.

What's your favorite OC or CC Holster?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The belt matters more than the holster IMO. So long as it covers the trigger guard, and doesn't let the gun fall out, I am a happy camper with my gun belt on :)

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I've got a Cross Breed Supertuck for CC and a Bravo Concealment RTT for OC or CC. If I'm CC'ing I prefer the Cross Breed because it is more comfortable, but the Bravo is a quality holster. Great retention and very sleek.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    CC holster: GCode INCOG

I don't OC, but when I'm on the range running a tactical rig I like the GCode OSH, their RTI system is so versatile!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Kholster is more comfortable than anything I've tried.. My only complaint is I don't generally us is for a 1911 because the Kydex will eventually wear the finish. Still, IMHO, hard to beat for the price and comfort.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    OWB I use Wilson combat covert carry, IWB I use N82 for my Sig Sauer 1911 C3 and 1911 nightmare. Both are very comfortable and easy to conceal.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I just picked up a Serpa at PopGuns today .. didnt realize until after I got home that the paddle attachment was missing from the package :( Other than that I like the holster !

AlwaysVigilant

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Michigan, by way of Indianapolis
    AIWB = Dale Fricke Archangel Kydex, perfect ride height and smooth edges, excellent and adjustable retention, pull the dot straps. G19, G26

AIWB Tuckable = Dale Fricke Ehud, low ride height and smooth edges, excellent adjustable retention, molded, integral j hooks. Sig P290RS

OWB = Dale Fricke Gideon Elite Kydex, smooth edges, excellent retention. Rear belt loop pulls butt in tight to the body. G19, G26

Pocket = Blackhawk pocket holster size 4 for the J Frame, DeSantis Nemesis for Sig P290 RS

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think my Galco Summer Comfort is my all around favorite. It conceals well, is very comfortable, and is a nice looking holster.

Top Bottom