• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Guy gets robbed at gunpoint while patrons laugh and restaraunt continues taking orders. He gives no resistance but is shot. Then he is refused shelter while he bleeds:

Video clip shows girls laughing during shooting (Video Included)

YouTube - laughingbystanders.mov

Of course it was done by two wayward youths who cannot be held accountable for their actions despite a record of drug dealing:

In any event, anyone who expects help from bystanders may simply get laughter instead!

The girls left right after the BGs. This looks suspicious to me. Could they be "with' the BGs?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ugh. All of this is disgusting. Last year in my daughter's gym class, her teacher had the girls split into groups to "choreograph a dance" for a group/teamwork grade. Every one of the groups were incorporating "wannabee stripper moves" and my kid refused to participate. At first the teacher was fairly upset about it and was in the midst of giving her the business about not being a good "team player" and such. Then my awesome kid said, "If my mother wanted me to learn this crap, she'd have sent me to school at Hooters".
    She didn't have to participate and got an A.
    I love that kid.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Ugh. All of this is disgusting. Last year in my daughter's gym class, her teacher had the girls split into groups to "choreograph a dance" for a group/teamwork grade. Every one of the groups were incorporating "wannabee stripper moves" and my kid refused to participate. At first the teacher was fairly upset about it and was in the midst of giving her the business about not being a good "team player" and such. Then my awesome kid said, "If my mother wanted me to learn this crap, she'd have sent me to school at Hooters".
    I love that kid.

Sounds like you've got one heck of a daughter.:yesway:

And, a great job as a parent!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I love that kid.

All I can say is WOW. Not only did your daughter demonstrate what good parenting you've provided... she can think on her feet. Repped for being a great parent!

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    i think this is just another example that we are trully on our own now adays.Strangers just cant be bothered for 2 seconds 2 help someone else

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    One of my 7yr old daughter's friends takes 'hiphop' dance and has shown my little girl some pretty outrageous stuff. We've told her what we approve of and disapprove of, and got her opinions on some stuff. We now have a "no butt dancing" policy in our home.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    The girls knew the people that were robbing him I would say, so they didnt take it seriously, then when the Sh*t HTF they freaked and left, It wasnt so funny then.

thats what i was thinking. girls have a habit of wanting revenge and go by any means of getting it. where was that any way?

Top Bottom