WTS: XD45 Mags/Gear, glock mag, Ruger blackhawk rosewood grips.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    These are all things that I am selling for a freind, they are leftovers from guns past. All are in my possession and I will handle the transaction.
    First is a group of things for a Springfield XD45, includes factory hard case (few marks on it), speedloader, holster, 2 mag holders and 3 like new factory hi-cap (13rnd) mags. The owner was unable to find this group when he sold the gun. I'll start at $80 for the group. SOLD!

Second is what I believe is a glock Mag. I know nothing about this mag, it is a 9mm mag and is made by Scherer, the holes in the mag are numbered 1-15 and on the bottom of the mag it has an extension marker "2 plus 2 9mm/.40s&w"
    Appears to be in good condition, however I have never seen it used. Please pm me for questions or more pics etc. or if I am incorrect on what it belongs to. say $20
    9km103.jpg

2dufml1.jpg

9jjepj.jpg

Last is a set of Ruger Blackhawk rosewood grips, includes the screw. In excellent shape with inlayed Ruger logo. Asking $20
    25tgv4o.jpg

All items are located in the mishawaka area. please PM me with questions Etc. :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom