• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    A lot of range stuff not only has to do with building and finishing stuff, but with city/county permits and junk... They have been battling that stuff since the beginning. And Dennis is hard to miss, seeing as he follows me around every time I am there even though he knows I'm family ROFL...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I drove by yesterday on my way to get a haircut and noticed they were doing brickwork on the range part of the building. Since it has basically been sitting for many moons with the Tyvek exposed, I assume this is a good sign?

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    I called the shop a week or so ago and they said the range should be completed near the start of next year. Would be nice to have a nice indoor range that close to Noblesville.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I called the shop a week or so ago and they said the range should be completed near the start of next year. Would be nice to have a nice indoor range that close to Noblesville.

Yeaaaaah.....they've been saying that for two years now. While I wish them the best of luck to finally get the place finished, I'll believe it when I see it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    An update...I went up to Cicero for a haircut on Friday and there is now a large "range opening soon" banner hanging on the Wyatt's building.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    The Wyatt's range should be finished and operational by the end of this month - for real this time. The family has gone through a lot over the last two years, and running a successful business is damn hard in an economy like this. I don't know the exact opening date, but if I hear anything in the next few days I'll try to post up.

Top Bottom