• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think everyone should get a 2011, and you should have s single stack, hell next year is the 100th year of the old lady.....

I might even shoot single stack all year just to celebrate it
    (that is until I get sick of the reloads and want more rounds, so maybe just march....)

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm not sure why I do this to myself , I have a perfectly acceptable, Bevin like out ,for this Sundays match. I have to work this weekend. At work I would spend a whole bunch of my day in a 45-50 degree chill room. I consider this the perfect temperature for a power nap between tasks.
    But no, I just found myself calling my boss to request the day off.
    Considering how hot it's going to be and how poorly I have been shooting lately, I just couldn't pass this up:rolleyes:

I'll see you at 0800 Coach

I'm going to try out the STI
    I put 100 more thru it today with no problems ,lets see if it can make it thru a whole match without a malfunction:xmad:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'm not sure why I do this to myself , I have a perfectly acceptable, Bevin like out ,for this Sundays match. I have to work this weekend. At work I would spend a whole bunch of my day in a 45-50 degree chill room. I consider this the perfect temperature for a power nap between tasks.
    But no, I just found myself calling my boss to request the day off.
    Considering how hot it's going to be and how poorly I have been shooting lately, I just couldn't pass this up:rolleyes:

I'll see you at 0800 Coach

I'm going to try out the STI
    I put 100 more thru it today with no problems ,lets see if it can make it thru a whole match without a malfunction:xmad:

Can anyone forward this to Rhino? Look at this man's dedication....passing up a 50 degree chill room to come out and shoot.

However, I will not arrive until after 10...saturday will be a late night

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I won't make this one. Family calls. Well, the grandkids are the only ones I listen to.

Grandpa: Like Dad with more money and less rules.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Can anyone forward this to Rhino? Look at this man's dedication....passing up a 50 degree chill room to come out and shoot.

I should just disguise myself as Jeff and take his shift for him on weekends. But I get the money in addition to the cold!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I should just disguise myself as Jeff and take his shift for him on weekends. But I get the money in addition to the cold!

If you can watch computer monitors.....turn valves.....and surf ingo, you are in!

check
    check
    and I'll work on it

And sterilize , fill, inoculate, sample and run cell counts....etc

It's easy, but it aint that easy:D

I wish we could set up stages in the chill room
    now that would be fun

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And sterilize , fill, inoculate, sample and run cell counts....etc

It's easy, but it aint that easy:D

I wish we could set up stages in the chill room
    now that would be fun

I could do all of those if you showed me how.

The question is, would I do them?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Scores

The scores are up on USPSA. If I get the combined this evening I will email them out. Thanks to everyone who braved the heat and shot the match. We missed the host of regulars who were not able to make it. Hope to see everyone next month.

7 stages next month with four classifiers. Will have to charge $30, but it will be worth it. Three field courses and four grip it and rip it classifiers. If you are looking to move up this match will be a must.

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    thanks for another great match and the super speedy results! good job coach, i guess.....

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    The scores are up on USPSA. If I get the combined this evening I will email them out. Thanks to everyone who braved the heat and shot the match. We missed the host of regulars who were not able to make it. Hope to see everyone next month.

7 stages next month with four classifiers. Will have to charge $30, but it will be worth it. Three field courses and four grip it and rip it classifiers. If you are looking to move up this match will be a must.

OMG ! Is it ? Could it be? It could be a NEW TRACK RECORD :rockwoot:
    This is awesome! The new score keeper is going to spoil us. :+1::+1:
    Another fun match and a pat on the back to the score keeper:rockwoot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

double nice! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

eh... why am I listed as "U" when I put "C" on the sheet...

and my USPSA # isn't listed...

did C Wolford shoot Limited? They have him listed as a "B" there and he's not classified in Limited.

speed is nice, but I can't see how I did on each stage because my number isn't listed.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    double nice! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

eh... why am I listed as "U" when I put "C" on the sheet...

and my USPSA # isn't listed...

did C Wolford shoot Limited? They have him listed as a "B" there and he's not classified in Limited.

speed is nice, but I can't see how I did on each stage because my number isn't listed.

I think Wolford did shoot Limited.
    Perhaps your number was not able to be read??
    You cannot look by a click, but the stages are on the website.

We are transitioning on scores and hope to get this ironed out further asap.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom