• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    heh, look at the two ladies kicking ass in the Production Division.

and I know you are Coach... :D

I finished high "C", that was my goal for the day

Last edited:

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    I think Wolford did shoot Limited.
    Perhaps your number was not able to be read??
    You cannot look by a click, but the stages are on the website.

We are tranisitioning on scores and hope to get this ironed out further asap.

Thanks for the quick scores and great match.

I shot in limited today, should be a Unclassified, and my USPSA # is A63190.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    On Aug 10th, USPSA changed how scores were uploaded.
    I have downloaded the most recent classification update and I have also updated the version of ez winscore on laptop, however it will not update together. I am running Windows 7, there are some issues.
    Please check scores and let me know if there is anything wrong, div, class etc.

I keep getting errors from the website, not sure if they are having problems or if I am having problems.

Scores are all correct, just running into problems with classifications

USPSA update scoring system to EZWin Score 4.0 and then downloaded a bunch of correction to update it 4.04, which I have downloaded. I downloaded the updated classifications and then something weird happened.

Do not worry I sent a request for what the hell am i doing wrong email!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Did Carrie Carlson and Jane Ball shoot today? I didn't remember seeing them, but they smoked the Production division. If they did, we should mention on Women of USPSA page.

I need mine updated, #A64677 in "C" for me.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OMG ! Is it ? Could it be? It could be a NEW TRACK RECORD :rockwoot:
    This is awesome! The new score keeper is going to spoil us. :+1::+1:
    Another fun match and a pat on the back to the score keeper:rockwoot:

Not a new record and it was the old scorekeeper that spoiled everyone at WVPPS then at ACC.

The old scorekeeper set that standard. This is going to have to be a regular thing for a number of years before I'll be impressed (not that I expect that to be anyone's goal, but just sayin').

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Affirmative

Did Carrie Carlson and Jane Ball shoot today? I didn't remember seeing them, but they smoked the Production division. If they did, we should mention on Women of USPSA page.

I need mine updated, #A64677 in "C" for me.

Yes they shot. Carrie was on my squad, and drove in from the Show Me State. She put up a good match and showed the way. There is a problem with the software or USPSA which is why many classes and numbers are wrong or missing. It was beyond the guy who uploaded the scores ability to control.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Yes they shot. Carrie was on my squad, and drove in from the Show Me State. She put up a good match and showed the way. There is a problem with the software or USPSA which is why many classes and numbers are wrong or missing. It was beyond the guy who uploaded the scores ability to control.

Excellent!!

Did anyone get any pics/vids of the Ladies shooting?

Julie Golub will love to hear about that on the Women of USPSA facebook page, with over 2200 followers.

Last edited:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Congrats to Jeff for the SS win.

Thanks Bill
    My goals for the day were to shoot clean and see if my gun would run all day
    1st goal accomplished , I guess really SLOW and clean can work in C class.
    2nd goal accomplished until stage 5 , my last , 2 FTE's ,I think I need to look at the extractor
    Hope you had a great time with the Grand kids.

The scores were quick , thanks, and my number and class are correct.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Not a new record and it was the old scorekeeper that spoiled everyone at WVPPS then at ACC.

The old scorekeeper set that standard. This is going to have to be a regular thing for a number of years before I'll be impressed (not that I expect that to be anyone's goal, but just sayin').

Everyone that makes these competitions possible, past and present, deserves all the praise we can give them. Thanks to them all:rockwoot:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

it wasn't, you would have to show for it to be considered.....

Getting the scores up and out fast (and correct) are an important part of the whole match experience, there is no way that it should have been up to one person for such a long time to be responsible for that and he deserves a much needed break from it.
    We are working on getting a couple of people set up to be able to do scores so that the responsibility can be shared.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    WOW!! The size of the hook you used must have been huge. I believe,correction, I am hooked on the USPSA. I want to extend a special thank you to Mongo for the invite and the oppurtunity to shoot with his equipment. All the men I shot with were very informative and supportive. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!!!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    WOW!! The size of the hook you used must have been huge. I believe,correction, I am hooked on the USPSA. I want to extend a special thank you to Mongo for the invite and the oppurtunity to shoot with his equipment. All the men I shot with were very informative and supportive. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!!!

:D You did well O2 for the first time. I highly recommend an ACT League or an ACT course to help speed up your learning curve. Most everyone will lend a hand if asked. I'd still check in to see if Coach has an opening for the ACT League on Saturday at ACC.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Yes, Agreed just don't like the borrowing, so I am sifting through some items to sell in order to purchase.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    it wasn't, you would have to show for it to be considered.....

If you wanna pay a few of my bills, I'll be happy to be there every month.

Getting scores the same day is nice, but far from a essential feature for me. And by essential, I mean it had zero influence on whether or not I shot at a particular club, match, etc. I guess I always looked at it as I really had no reason to be impatient with anything staffed by volunteers.

Top Bottom