Please reply by conversation.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    WTT, WTS Maadi AK sporter SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANKS!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INQUIRIES!! I've had this old girl under the bed for 15 years now. Time to let her go to someone who'll shoot her again.
    Maadi AK Sporter, Made in Egypt, at that time, weapon of choice of the intefada. Comes with a sling, 1 five round mag, 2 thirty round mags, cleaning kit in buttstock, cleaning rod under barrel, has chrome lined barrel and piston, says so in the manual, which also comes, and last but not least an aftermarket scope mount receiver cover. The receiver cover is the only modification to it.
    At one time I had a burris 3-9 x 40 mounted on hi rise mounts on it, and it was wicked.
    I'm going to guess between 250 and 300 rounds down the tube, it's been a really long time since I've shot it. I used it for long distance communication with varmints, not spray and pray. The 30 round mags were just too good of a deal to pass up. I stripped and cleaned it this evening, and did find two spots of rust about the size of a pencil erasor on the underside of the receiver cover, rest of it looks pretty good.
    Looking for a SIG 226 9mm new (or pretty close to it,) even up, a SIG mosquito plus negotiable boot, or 700.00 cash money. Cash is good.
    Looking for a FTF in east central indiana, or close to it...
    I'm not a dealer, so all I'm looking for is a bill of sale from an Indiana resident who may legally posess this rifle, and a look at your drivers license to keep it honest. I'll provide mine for you to see too. I'll also be glad to show you my LTCH, And I do recommend the lifetime license. It's a bargain. Thanks for looking!
    Make me an offer! I've seen a couple of other things I might trade for... worst I can do is decline!

ImageShack® - Gallery

Last edited:

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    1.)Go to Imageshack:

ImageShack® - Image Hosting

2.)Use the interface to upload your image. Use the "resize Image to 640x480" setting.
    Use "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail? " as well as it looks better.

3.)Select the entire contents of the " Hotlink for forums (1)" field on the resulting next page. Right click on the selection and choose "copy". Paste the selection into the Message field in your forum post being careful that no characters are touching the beginning or the end of the code line. I like to have it be the only thing on a line and then push enter a couple of times at the end just to be sure.

You should end up with something like my anti-sister battle Elmo that I built with my 2 year old boy.

By Mamas_Calvin

Note: there are several free image hosting sites out there and they all use this similar process. :)

-Calvin

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom