• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    I have an extremly nice 1891/59 rifle I would like to trade or sell. I value it it at $350.00 because of the rarety of the Hex receiver with MO markings. The rifle has a blond finish on the wood, the blueing is excellent. The bore looks great with nice rifling and sharp lands.
    The rifle is a Hex receiver which is very uncommon, the Date on the receiver is 1932 with the double date of 1/42 to the right of the date.
    The numbers all match, has I believe the correct sling as well as the correct cleaning rod it also has small tool kit.
    The handguards have the brass tips.
    Again this is in excellent condition and anyone needing one to add an excellent Uncommon Hex 1891/59 to their collection would do well to aquire it.
    I am interested in a nice SKS, Handguns 9 mm or above, or of course cash. Or other firearms.
    I do not have any pics but You could call my cell (765-418-2664). I have not set up my voice mail yet.
    I do not have pictures, and I live in Lafayette, IN. My work number is 765-494-2983 untill 4 pm.

Thanks
    Terry

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom