WTH is wrong with Cabela's website??? STILL??!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    I have quite a bit of $$$ built up in Cabela's points and have tried more tines than I care to admit to get on line and do some shopping and every time the screen go's to gray scale and freezes.
    This has been going on for over two weeks at least.

Its either a marketing ploy to get you in the store VS on line shopping for products they won't have in stock at the store hoping while you're there you will still buy something or utterly gross incomitance on the part of the company who runs Cabela's web page.

Either way it is very frustrating.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    From my perspective the swivel seated office bois who make websites have no respect for guys who dig ditches and just want something to work when they need it to. No offense to those here who do that kind of work, well, maybe a little offense.

Had to deal with a bunch of EOY stuff on a site that was pretty janky this morning and my blood pressure was high I'm sure.

It's all easy, if you know how. Duh.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    It has def seemed slow at times. I am using brave. Have you tried cleaning junk,cookies, & temp files? Bestbuy is way worse!!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It doesn’t like chrome. I’ve seen it do that for years. Try IE, then new edge in IE mode, or Firefox. Works fine w those.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just did a search yesterday to get info on the headlamp that my buddy got me. That was it though. And I'm using Brave.
    Still broke. (in chrome)
    Searched for trolling motor.
    Chose a random one.
    Clicked "check store availability", nothing.
    Clicked again, the screen greyed out and it listed stores on the right side of the screen, also greyed out. I cant click anything. ANYTHING. And I cant esc to get out.

Definitely still doesnt like Chrome. Or maybe its Chrome with some plugins. :dunno:

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I’ve been using it quite a bit lately, mostly for comparing gun prices. Everything I have viewed so far shows “not in stock,” “limited stock,” or “in stock,” with the store(s) showing the latter. If I find something I want, it’s a one button click to put it in my cart. Slightly different for guns but more or less the same. No hiccups, no crashes, no grey-outs. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯

Using Brave for iphone. BF316DAB-D0F7-4127-8593-2F93B0F08530.png

Last edited:

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    Its been a long time since I bought anything from their website. I always remember it working for me, but was slow and their checkout process/cart seemed a little behind the times compared to other online sellers.

Top Bottom