• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    When kids never have to pay the consequences for their actions they have no fears of getting caught or being punished. To many hours playing GTA and watching violence in the movies. I’m only afraid that other kids will see this and think it’s “cool” and do it themselves.

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    Had about twelve little misunderstood youth offer to shoot up my neighbor and I the other night. There were some BIG EYES when I said "Alright! We get to play cowboys and Indians!" Sat in my garage with my AK but nobody came back to play. I was bummed.

Wow can’t imagine ever saying something like that when I was a kid...

Did they just walk by and make the threat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Wow can’t imagine ever saying something like that when I was a kid...

Did they just walk by and make the threat?

Were blocking my neighbors drive so he couldn't leave. Older guy, bad heart. He told them to move and they saw a chance to call someone racist.

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    Were blocking my neighbors drive so he couldn't leave. Older guy, bad heart. He told them to move and they saw a chance to call someone racist.

Couldn’t imagine walking around just trying to find an enemy like that...

This was the first thing that came to mind

335b9f4efe85bc9e4afc7f8dad81992a.jpg

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`d say the foster system needs a revamp! And why did the reporter keep calling them children? They`re Chuckie and bride of Chuckie.

Just as an aside, what the Sheriff said was true, and translates to the Israeli and palestinian issue: Ya know what? You just can`t end it peaceably, when the people shootin` at ya, don`t want it to end peaceably".

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    No morals, no scruples, and no upbringing, what do you expect? We are f...d as a nation. Nobody wants to work, nobody can think for themselves.
    Feral humans, returning to their "natural" uncivilized state...

Civilization is a thin veneer on the human animal. If the young of each generation are not taught the behaviors of the civilized, reinforced by punishment for uncivilized behavior, you end up with this.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Feral humans, returning to their "natural" uncivilized state...

Civilization is a thin veneer on the human animal. If the young of each generation are not taught the behaviors of the civilized, reinforced by punishment for uncivilized behavior, you end up with this.
    I'm watching that in action across the street at this very moment. Uncle Joe paid the rent, buys the food, gives free lunch and breakfast at school. Probably buys the weed we smell every day the wind is right.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh yeah. Lots of scum out there. Down in the projects in Memphis, a yout approached one of my techs as they sat in their company truck clearly marked as the "CCTV Security tech" while he was filling out paperwork.

He said "Hey, man. How much do those new security cameras you just installed [in our craphole section 8 apartment complex] cost? Do you know what they would fetch from the pawn shop?" Punk was bold enough to walk up to the installer and ask if they were worth stealing. That's ballsy. (he lied and said they were special and locked to this system and would be a brick and couldnt be used anywhere else)

Top Bottom