Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    CALL THEM OUT! MAKE THEM LOOK THE FOOLS THEY ARE!!! :yesway:
    You might be doing them a favor by having the police visit them. Perhaps a little maturity and humiliation combined will steer them in a better path.

Hope it works, for you AND them!

On 1/1/10 I took the family over to my cousins' house for our Christmas party. I dressed up as Santa and handed out the toys to the kids. Well my son Matthew took with him his new toy gun that he just got.
    It looks a lot like this one>> Spring Pro-Hitman Pistol FPS-100 Silencer, Laser Sight Airsoft Gun Anyways, while he was playing with it another kid tried to take it from him. Matthew didn't want to share it since it was his favorite new toy. The other kid was not very happy about it, but since it was Matthews' property, I was not about to tell him what he had to do with it.

Well during the course of the party it eventually got lost. Right before we were about to leave Matthew was frantically looking everywhere for it. Some of the adults joined in the hun and we never did find the damn thing anywhere. Matthew started crying at the realization that he just lost his favorite new Christmas present, but I figured it would turn up and my cousin would send it over. I felt so bad for him that he lost his gun.

Well later we are watching the videos of the Xmas party, and in one of the scenes, the kid who had wanted to play with Matthews' gun was sitting next to Matthew opening presents. The kids' mom walks up behind them and is pretending to pick up the wrapping paper and wad it up into a ball. Then as she sees Matthews' gun on the floor, she unwadded the paper and threw it down over the gun and picked it up with the trash. Then she immediately walked over to her two nieces and one of their boyfriends and hands it to them. There were three teenagers and a full grown woman stealing an 8 year olds' Christmas present!!! Turns out the three teens involved go to the high school here in Greenfield.

I WAS FLOORED!! I had just caught four adults stealing from a little kid!!! The video is clear as day!! Theives caught red-handed!

So tomorrow, I am giving them a call. I will say that unless ALL four of them met us to return the toy and apologize to Matthews' face, I am going to call the police and give them a copy, post the video on youtube, release the names of ALL four of them, and then I am going to the high school when school lets out to hand out fliers with the teens names on them and a link to the youtube video. Also I will release all of their Myspaces and send all their friends a message with a link to the vid, as well as an email and text to everyone in the family to go watch their relatives stealing kids' Christmas presents.

I will not stop until every single person they know sees them for what they are. White trash pieces of **** who steal toys from little kids.

Heck, I wonder if any of the local news stations would think it was an interesting holiday piece. Maybe I'll check that out.

Either way, it's up to them. If they do the honorable thing and return the toy and apologize to my son, I will leave it alone.

If they do return it and apologize though, I will leave it alone. It's their choice

Tomorrow you all will either see the video, or I will delete this note.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    getpopcorn.jpg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Keep your end of the deal dude. Don't post the video if they all come clean.

I like how your handling this, and it is one of the best threads I have ever read here at INGO.

It should be nice knowing you are already a contender for INGO's Best of 2010!

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    Hope all goes well, but like others, I'd love to see the video. But I understand that if she does the right thing ,you can't post the video.

James

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom