• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Oh, and to be clear, none of this happened because of what she said.

How do I know?

Simply because I know how the world of social media and convenient starting points for videos work.
    Like the guy who was shot after a random assault in a line. Saw that video recently. It starts up right before the punch

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Years ago the girl I was dating took me in a walk through her Alma Matter St Mary’s college. An all girls school. We were walking on a path at the back of the property enjoying the warm spring day.

We see a thin jogger that was maybe a perky b cup approaching. She was wearing tight shorts and a skin tight white cotton tee shirt with no bra. She was sweating profusely and her shirt was now drenched and absolutely see through. By the look on her face she obviously wasn’t expecting any men way back there. LOL
    I went to my wife's high school reunion last weekend and ran into Cameramonkey who I find out is in my wife's graduating class. No way in hell I am commenting in this thread about that jogger.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    occasional "nsfw" word

2 incidents
    1) mother chases boy that tackles her kid... IN A FOOTBALL GAME
    2) 2 adults board a bus to yell and scare the kids. Someone punched their relative.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I went to my wife's high school reunion last weekend and ran into Cameramonkey who I find out is in my wife's graduating class. No way in hell I am commenting in this thread about that jogger.
    CameraMonkey isn't the only one that is on here that was in your wife's graduating class.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    CameraMonkey isn't the only one that is on here that was in your wife's graduating class.
    He is just antisocial and a teetotaler. Dont mind him. :): So totally not his kind of event. Plus most of the people that went he didnt run around with so I didnt blame him one bit. We both skipped the 10 year because NOBODY went that we liked. (EDIT: I think there were 3 or 4 worth seeing, but we could always go have a drink with them any time)

I saw Foszoe walk in and he looked VAGUELY familiar. Of course half the people there looked vaguely familiar. I just chalked it up to not remembering him from school. (I did have to crack open my yearbook when I got home to place a few of the faces. that I didnt even have a single class with)

I had on my INGO hat, and as I was sitting eating I hear "HEY CAMERAMONKEY!" And it was him.

I grabbed my plate and changed to their table and he introduced himself. We had shot together at the first proteq open house, so that is why he looked familiar to me. And he remembered my pink cotton candy moustache avatar and was able to put 2 and 2 together.

Small world. You know the 6 degree thing? I swear indy is probably only 2 or 3.

Last edited:

GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    Oh, and to be clear, none of this happened because of what she said.

How do I know?

Simply because I know how the world of social media and convenient starting points for videos work.
    Yeah. The video definitely leaves much to be desired. We really have no idea what happened. If the mob was out to get her, they did a really poor job of preventing her from getting in her vehicle. If she was so scared, why didn't she just drive away instead of filming from inside her car? Now, there could be legitimate answers to these questions, but there is certainly enough there to be suspect.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    He is just antisocial and a teetotaler. Dont mind him. :): So totally not his kind of event. Plus most of the people that went he didnt run around with so I didnt blame him one bit. We both skipped the 10 year because NOBODY went that we liked.

I saw Foszoe walk in and he looked VAGUELY familiar. Of course half the people there looked vaguely familiar. I just chalked it up to not remembering him from school. (I did have to crack open my yearbook when I got home to place a few of the faces. that I didnt even have a single class with)

I had on my INGO hat, and as I was sitting eating I hear "HEY CAMERAMONKEY!" And it was him.

I grabbed my plate and changed to their table and he introduced himself. We had shot together at the first proteq open house, so that is why he looked familiar to me. And he remembered my pink cotton candy moustache avatar and was able to put 2 and 2 together.

Small world. You know the 6 degree thing? I swear indy is probably only 2 or 3.
    Indy is either the biggest small town there is, or the smallest big city there is, one of the two.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    She was attacked by a "white woman" and had a "white mob chasing her"?
    Affirm.

We can all see that this not actually about jogging bra-less, but rather about "BIPOC victimhood" when her post reads like this:

1663036118918.png

Dollars to donuts our victim exchanged some words with the rotund other party before the video starts recording. Not to say the actions of the girthier woman were acceptable, but having been to countless disturbances such as this, well, there's perky girl's story, trailer park olympian's story and the truth which falls somewhere in between. Not to mention, a crowd never quite reacts THAT one-sidedly (by appearance) unless the aggressor has instigated action against the whole group.

I'm not buying that the men (termed quite loosely) in would ALL have a problem with an attractive woman jogging sans breast restraint apparatus (B.R.A.).

If I had to guess, perky SJW BIPOC running chick is probably just jumping on the bandwagon:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Meh, I only talk to around 3 people I went to High School with, and one of them is on here, though I had dinner with CameraMonkey tonight.
    I was down to one. Now I'm quite happy with zero. Hated that school and every ********** in it. Never been to a reunion and never will.
    What I find hilarious is that all the preppy bitches are nasty, dried up divorcees now.

Top Bottom