• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So... is being scared of a vaccine with a much lower mortality rate over the border of moronic?

One man's "being scared" is another man's "being prudent & prepared" (see: "prepping")
    No. It makes you wonder what’s in the vaccine to make them push it so hard.

Virus has 99% survival rating.

So what’s the vaccine make it? 99.5%? Seems like a lot of hogwash for a .5% increase.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    From the asm link

“According to surveys conducted in the U.K., where Delta accounts for ~90% of current COVID-19 cases, symptoms of Delta tend to be a little different than other strains, but that does not necessarily mean the associated symptoms are more severe. Fever, headache, sore throat and runny nose are common, while cough and loss of smell are not”

And

“Research is ongoing to determine if Delta infection is associated with increased hospitalization and death.”

LOLOL. Better get vaccinated. Don’t want that runny nose.

Also, it says delta accounts for 90% of Covid cases. Must not be that deadly then cause death numbers are still down. So again, what’s the vaccine going to help?

Finally, he asked for a link proving the delta variant is more deadly to younger people. Can you post the quote from the links that suggest this, because I didn’t see any mention of that.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So... is being scared of a vaccine with a much lower mortality rate over the border of moronic?

One man's "being scared" is another man's "being prudent & prepared" (see: "prepping")
    I know you're baiting and that's fine. What you choose to be scared of is your issue. Stop making it mine. You want to be scared, fine. I'm not getting poked while I still have natural immunity. Studies show that I'm at the same risk as pokee's because of it. There are also studies showing that 2 dose pokes in recovered covid vics reduces your antibody count, lowering your immunity.

But none of it matters because FEELZ.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LOLOL. Better get vaccinated. Don’t want that runny nose.
    Fortunately, I still have quite a sizeable stash of toilet paper from the last round, so I am prepared to blow my nose as much as I need to! Although I'm more of a paper towel guy myself. But I have a backup of paper towels too. :thumbsup:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The long term effect of life is death. Being scared of a virus with a mortality rate this low is idiotic bordering on moronic.
    Equating vaccination with fear is probably not warranted for most people. There's a whole list of vaccines I've had over the course of my life and I don't recall fearing any of the diseases they were for. Get it, don't get it, but neither side should be making sweeping generalizations about the metal state or emotions of whoever does what they don't want to do.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I figured it may be a better way to go since it’s not MRNA. That’s all.

It may be for some.... It's their choice.

I think this virus has been over hyped and certainly politicized. In my situation, the likelyhood of death from this is acceptably low.

Of course, I've never even taken a flu shot. No problem with those that choose to do so. I just do not wish to inject substances into my body to avoid minimal risk.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Equating vaccination with fear is probably not warranted for most people. There's a whole list of vaccines I've had over the course of my life and I don't recall fearing any of the diseases they were for. Get it, don't get it, but neither side should be making sweeping generalizations about the metal state or emotions of whoever does what they don't want to do.
    I think you misunderstood me here. I was specifically calling out the generalizations jk was making. I am, once again, pointing out that tptb aren’t doing much research in the natural vaccinations (natural antibodies from recovered patients) and lump all people not getting the poke in one lump.
    To me there are 3 groups in the “no poke camp”.

A.) those that have had it and recovered and not in the high risk category that are relying on the natural body response to viral infections. They are slowly starting to look like the smart ones at this point but time will tell.

2.) you’ve got the people that don’t believe any of this is real and it’s all a bunch of crap to destroy the country. I believe these people are half right in that tptb are using this to create panic and fear to tear down what no foreign nation could ever do with a standing army.

iii.) the stupid ****ers that just won’t do what any person in power tells them to do. I am also one of these people because **** the lying ****ers.

I personally fit into 2 of those 3 categories. I’ve been there sone that got the t-shirt and it ****ing sucked balls. But it’s over and we move on. People will die from it. That is a guaranteed certainty and no measure we could have put in place was ever going to prevent that.

masks did not save us. Lock downs only prolonged it. Keeping personal space and personal hygiene were probably the biggest help. The vaccines are not what they were billed to be and they have completely ignored the recovered and their immunity to this because there’s an agenda to push.

so no, I am not generalizing because there are shades of grey, green, blue etc in all of this and in all of life. Let’s drop the theater act and move on with life

Top Bottom