• ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The wind has been blowing pretty hard lately. Maybe trying to erase the past. Which hasn't been really pretty lately.

:dunno:

Your thoughts, and please, don't turn this into a smash down, put down thread. I have friends in high circles/places. They can, and will smash your ass.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The wind has been blowing pretty hard lately. Maybe trying to erase the past. Which hasn't been really pretty lately.

:dunno:

Your thoughts, and please, don't turn this into a smash down, put down thread. I have friends in high circles/places. They can, and will smash your ass.

Meh! It’s just a cold front blowing through. I don’t think it will erase the past but it has done a nice job erasing the humidity that tropical storm brought with it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Erasing the past is always the illuminist path forwards.
    So, yeah, that's what will be forced this time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think erasing the past is dangerous.
    All of these revisionist and apologizers are a buntch of tards imo.
    I won't kneel. I won't apologize for anything that I didn't do. My ancestors founded, built, and we protected this country, I'm proud of it period.
    I'm not ashamed of slavery. Its history. It was terrible. But it happened period and no one living today deserves an apology or a hand up because of it period. I'm so over all of this BS.
    We will see what happens this November. Lots of liberals are going to be out of jobs.
    I'm so tired of coddling sissies and fit throwers.
    If you hate this country so much and think its evil, then ****ing leave

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Change in inevitable and not necessarily a bad thing.....IF it is a naturally progression. Having said that, the change blowing through now is being concocted and forced for political purposes. This has been in the making since the late 60's and has been going on quietly in the background. I guess what is going on now is the final, frantic push to change the country for good.

I find this depressing and infuriating at the same time. I am livid for what is happening to my country....and I am heartbroken by the fact that my grandchildren will never know what an amazing place America was designed to be.:twocents:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wind was blowing hard here in the woods, but that just means more firewood to cut for the winter. Relative to the rest, I'm thankful to live so rural. Reminded of Will Geer in Jeremiah Johnson where he say that it looks like there must have been another war down below.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Cold front my ass!

If you insist...

buttspray.gif

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I think erasing the past is dangerous.
    All of these revisionist and apologizers are a buntch of tards imo.
    I won't kneel. I won't apologize for anything that I didn't do. My ancestors founded, built, and we protected this country, I'm proud of it period.
    I'm not ashamed of slavery. Its history. It was terrible. But it happened period and no one living today deserves an apology or a hand up because of it period. I'm so over all of this BS.
    We will see what happens this November. Lots of liberals are going to be out of jobs.
    I'm so tired of coddling sissies and fit throwers.
    If you hate this country so much and think its evil, then ****ing leave
    But tomorrow doesn't have to look like yesterday. That was my intention. Thanks for posting TT

Top Bottom