• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, someone threw a brick through a cop car in NYC, but no riots.

The Prosecutor better not stop at these 5 cops. There are a whole bunch more cops that need to be prosecuted here.

The Police Chief down there is acting all innocent ("I'm shocked to find gambling here") but this is on her: the training, the hiring, the naming of the unit "Skorpion" (good grief, they name it Skorpion and act shocked that it Murders people?).

Making Prosecutors prosecute the bad cops is the cheapest, most effective police reform we can have. Prosecutors just need courage, not tax dollars.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Victim was known to the police. Unlike other victims who just turned their life around and were about to enter college, this victim was about to become the nation’s, if not the world‘s worst mass murderer. Look at all the lives these fine and thorough officers saved! Purple if you wish.
    I do wish to read your post in purple, but want to add what I haven’t seen stated yet; that the roving band of ‘cops’ was probably well known to every person on the street, thug or minister, child or old timer.

He probably saw them coming. I just think it explains some of his actions. Their reputation preceded their presence.

“Known” went both ways, I’d bet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

The Prosecutor better not stop at these 5 cops. There are a whole bunch more cops that need to be prosecuted here.

The Police Chief down there is acting all innocent ("I'm shocked to find gambling here") but this is on her: the training, the hiring, the naming of the unit "Skorpion" (good grief, they name it Skorpion and act shocked that it Murders people?).

Making Prosecutors prosecute the bad cops is the cheapest, most effective police reform we can have. Prosecutors just need courage, not tax dollars.

Gotta have a street gang name to go with the thuggish behavior.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Victim was known to the police. Unlike other victims who just turned their life around and were about to enter college, this victim was about to become the nation’s, if not the world‘s worst mass murderer. Look at all the lives these fine and thorough officers saved! Purple if you wish.
    No doubt. Everyone is that neighborhood if not Memphis knew the Skorpion unit and their activities.

Heck, the victims of the police gangs in Los Angeles (Sheriff gangs) were known to the police as they were likely (and finally did) complain to the feds. Cops, especially those involved in ongoing criminal enterprises, keep close tabs on their victims.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

Still a great movie, one that would have a pre Casa Blanca sequel and post Casa Blanca sequel in today’s market.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Only a black guy could say this without getting completely cancelled. But this is the real conversation we need to be having.

502C543E-D681-4070-BF4D-B589EEDFAC47.jpeg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Yeah, Blue aka Uncle Toms. Black officers are just as bad as white ones according to those evil groups. Yes, I used the correct word.
    That's always the case with the left. It's a big problem for every officer out there too.

Of course, the bigger problem now is just how far off the hook these idiots went... and in doing so, made every other cop out there look guilty by association. Still, I consider this a leftie problem, because

Remember, this happened in a hood-rat infested, democrat run crap-hole of a city.
    Better trained, and better behaved officers are found in more conservative run cities & towns all across America.
    In Memphis, I'm sure the good officers are surrounded by, and/or partnered with idiots just in it for a paycheck... like these yayhoos who just made them all look bad, made their jobs 3X as hard, and who just gave the left a butt load more anti-cop ammo.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Only a black guy could say this without getting completely cancelled. But this is the real conversation we need to be having.

View attachment 251423

No... Black guys get cancelled all the time by the left for not towing the party line.
    It's like they're surprised, and shocked beyond belief when somebody demonstrates independent thought.

Independent thought = Thought not in line with party policy.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

LOL

".... members of a special unit called SCORPION. This stands for Street Crime Operations to Restore Peace In Our Neighborhoods.
    Sounds like it was created by a 13 year old boy who read too many Marvel comic books."

Oh dear Lord, That's gonna sound good in court.
    Whoever came up with the idea for that program better start working on his/her (it's) resume'.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I live about 5 miles south of Memphis, TN in Horn Lake, MS. I try my best not to enter Memphis city limits. If I have to go there it's only during daylight hours and week days. I may stop at a restaurant for a to go order after it's been called in.
    My granddaughter works at a small shop on Goodman Rd next to Gateway Tires in Horn Lake. Friday at 7 pm she closed the shop, had to wait for people to move their cars to exit the parking lot. It's a 4 miles trip home and took her an extra 20 minutes to get here. Said there were lots of people on the curbs at Goodman and Hwy 51, lots of police too.
    Horn Lake has a rule, can protest all you want, don't step in the street to do so. Disrupting traffic, $200 fine.
    Watching the video of the traffic stop why did the cop jerk Tyre out of the car in traffic? Why wasn't he told to pull to the side of the road?
    Watching the video of the I-55 closure why did people travel to Main St along Carolina instead of Crump Blvd? I guess there is nothing along Crump and Carolina is loaded with housing.
    Can't find the news feed now. One of the cops was president of a college fraternity. New members were pretty much beat to death when joining.

Top Bottom