• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Not sure if I'm going or not. I have Friday off so I may spend the $20 for an afternoon of watching the crop dusters inside and the morons outside who coon finger their guns. It will be nice to see some old friends though. If the line outside is ridiculous I may just turn around and go to Bradis.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Let me just save you some time. The 1500 at this point in time is no longer the most efficient way to get what you want if you are seeking the same mainstream items everyone else is with respect to current politics. Even if you want lower demand items, you now have to tolerate the outrageous line and excessive congestion to get what you are after. Use Amazon, INGO's classifieds, armslist, gunsamerica, (i.e. online gun auction sites), local gun stores, and accessory manufacturer's websites instead. A shift is happening away from the 1500 being "where it's at."

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    me and a couple friends are going. I got low expectations, but would be happy to find some 223 or 556 if I could (like I said, low expectations). mostly interested in scouting going prices on 12ga pumps. though in all likelihood, I'll be buying that from a LGS

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    maybe I shouldn't buy anymore ammo for myself on second thought. I don't wanna contribute to the hoarding going on that's depriving other gun owners with empty magazines. Better are 10 men with 100 rds than 1 man with 1000 rds.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    maybe I shouldn't buy anymore ammo for myself on second thought. I don't wanna contribute to the hoarding going on that's depriving other gun owners with empty magazines. Better are 10 men with 100 rds than 1 man with 1000 rds.

Seriously? :n00b: I hope your being sarcastic. :dunno:

You can buy it when you find it reasonably priced or someone else will. Right now I'm seeing the same people popping up at the same places, at the same time buying the limit set on ammo sales. They are bringing their wives, girlfriends, buddies, and who ever else they can find to buy for them.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm done with the 1500, my son in law is going this afternoon, tall, blonde, brown carhart, black ball cap. Keep in front of him, if spotted, he can peel the paint off a John Deer Tractor at 1,000 yards. Hamilton County Judge ordered him to wear Hazmat Plackards in public, and to only fart in Marion County.

Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Friday @ the show

I was there at 3:00 PM today and there was no line at all. The traffic overall was very light from 3-6:00 PM.

In Jan, I waited 1 hr & 50 minutes prior to entering.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My son in law dropped by around 1:45, saw the line and turned around and went back home. I asked him to get me three OEM Glock cleaning rods and 9/.40 nylon brush kits from that Glock husband and wife team vendor(s), but gues I will let my fingers shop E-bay for them, no line, no parking, only odors are my own.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Once the initial line worked down it wasn't to bad from what I hear. It didn't look nearly as bad as last time and later in the afternoon you could walk right in. Crowds weren't nearly as bad walking around. Some people still need some lesson in hygiene though! :rolleyes:

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    My son in law dropped by around 1:45, saw the line and turned around and went back home. I asked him to get me three OEM Glock cleaning rods and 9/.40 nylon brush kits from that Glock husband and wife team vendor(s), but gues I will let my fingers shop E-bay for them, no line, no parking, only odors are my own.

Oh stop.. You cannot be serious... Call Glock they will send you some for free, all you gotta do is ask.
    (770) 432-1202

If you have ever replaced a recoil rod tell them and they will send out a free replacement. Glock takes care of it's customers.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    No line at all yesterday at 3.45 and inside was probably 50-60% of it's usual high volume. I got g19 factory mags for $29.95 from the guy next to the "CLIPS" set up (he was selling them for $60 each). AR prices dropping with many around the $1000-$1200 range. Ammo prices on 9mm $15-$20 (50 rnds) if you look but 5.56 still outrageous around $0.80-1.10 per round. I got some great accesories not available at several LGS, managed to handle/check out/compare several items not readily available elsewhere or in a single location. There were also more handguns there than i have seen at PSS/Bradis/GM/Cabela's 'combined' in the last 3 months. Ymmv

zepan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Its got to get better. With all the failed attempts on gun control by the libs. Panic has subsided.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    That's only a temporary setback for the libs, they're still out there trying. They will not give up and we shouldn't either.

bdickmeyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    I went to the last one on Friday night after work and didn't have any line. It wasn't bad, prices weren't horrible. I'll be going again on Friday night

Top Bottom