Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    [/QUOTE]
    definitely packing a cooler or two, and planning on making a day of it. :D

Even if we run out of our ammo, its still fun watching others shoot. Can learn alot doing that. :yesway:

That DNR guy is going to think he's been overrun lol

It will either be Fred or Don, they're OK guys. Fill out your orange cards and if they're close by,introduce yourself.Fred can talk a lot:rolleyes:, be gracious.:):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    It will either be Fred or Don, they're OK guys. Fill out your orange cards and if they're close by,introduce yourself.Fred can talk a lot:rolleyes:, be gracious.:):[/quote]

yeah I've had some good conversations with them both, although I never got names. Never have had any issues with either of them. :yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    this will be my first time to this range. I'm bringing 3 friends to teach them gun safety and how to shoot. One is rw02kr43 on here and his wife, the other is a friend from MI. Prob won't get down there till 10-10:30. Depends on when rw02kr43 gets up here.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    my stepson is bringing a buddy of his that has a shotgun to shoot some clays. Its gonna be a full house at WW tomorrow. :D

note to self: bring a chair and sunblock, there might be a wait. :yesway:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    my stepson is bringing a buddy of his that has a shotgun to shoot some clays. Its gonna be a full house at WW tomorrow. :D

note to self: bring a chair and sunblock, there might be a wait. :yesway:

:): funny you should mention the sun block...last Saturday my arms got pretty burned, just from the couple of hours we were there...in fact, we skipped the shotguns and clays because it was getting bad.
    My wife reminded me to put some on before I go.;)

Terribill12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Bringing my 91/30, G27, S&W Sigma 9mm and my handy dandy Mossber Model 26A .22. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I put in a call to the range today to give the heads up that a large party was coming tomorrow. He reminded me that it was first come first serve. I assured him we understood and that we would be curteous to all the other shooters who weren't part of our group. We want to make sure we do INGO proud.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    As RogerB mentioned earlier...I want to make sure everyone signs their range card at the booth when they first arrive and keep it on your person while you're there before you make it out to the shooting tables. If you are caught without the card, you may be booted from the range for the day.:yesway:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    As RogerB mentioned earlier...I want to make sure everyone signs their range card at the booth when they first arrive and keep it on your person while you're there before you make it out to the shooting tables. If you are caught without the card, you may be booted from the range for the day.:yesway:
    Oh snap!

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    WOW!! sounds like a great day! I wont be able to stay all day but I will be there for a couple of hours!

I will be in a dark gray dodge ram, and will have a black dillion range bag!
    See everyone in the morning!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I'll be there!!!

Turns out my work doesn't start till later, and my wife's friend and her bf want to go shooting with us, so it works out to finally take them shooting, the same day you are all meeting there.

I'm the guy with the shaved head!
    See everyone tomorrow!

Bringing the glock, mosin, shotgun, makarov. Everyone is welcome to shoot anyone of my guns if you'd like.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I'll be there!!!

Turns out my work doesn't start till later, and my wife's friend and her bf want to go shooting with us, so it works out to finally take them shooting, the same day you are all meeting there.

I'm the guy with the shaved head! See everyone tomorrow!

Bringing the glock, mosin, shotgun, makarov. Everyone is welcome to shoot anyone of my guns if you'd like.

I have a shaved head too...:D

image.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom