• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Read a post today about another Ingoer that was at Wilbur Wright range today and he commented how much fun he had. So, not to be outdone, I think I'll go next weekend. I plan on showing up around 9ish am (They open at 8am) and shoot until I get tired, or bored. I'm going to take my clay thrower with me and shoot some pigeons with my shot guns. (12 and 20 gauge.) I'll crack my SKS a few times. (Still trying to site the dange scope.) I've got a new Mosin 9130 to try and a M48 mauser to try too. I'll have some pistols to shoot too. Oh almost forgot, I got the new style 995 carbine HiPoint to finish testing. In short I'll have small arsenal to shoot. Anyone who shows up is welcome to shoot whatever you want provided bring your own factory load ammo or make a donation for my ammo.
    And if no one shows up I'll still have a bast.
    When I get back next week I'm planning on writing a review for the new style 995 to let you all know what MHO is.

Last edited:

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Im thinking hard about being there next weekend too. Won't know for certain til Friday prolly.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I will try my hardest to be there! I need some practice B4 dove season. If you are really bringing the clay thrower I will bring some clays and we can break some!! let me know if you coming 4 sure!!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I will try my hardest to be there! I need some practice B4 dove season. If you are really bringing the clay thrower I will bring some clays and we can break some!! let me know if you coming 4 sure!!
    Ya man unless something crazy come up I'm going to be there. I got a couple new toys I'm dieing to try. My clay thrower isn't anything special, it's a $30 job from wally-world, but it'll get them in the air. Hope to see you there. :):

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Take the mother in law to range, show her how to have fun besides spending money at the mall with her daughter and grand kids! Personal rant.:ranton:

dont even get me started. she used to carry a state issued gun from the State of Iowa, but she doesnt like the fact that i bought one...:n00b:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sounds good! If all goes well, I will try to be there between 10 and 11. Will bring an unusual mix of firetoys, ranging from a .22 Henry lever gun to a GSG-5, and probably an AK or two.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    my stepson and a buddy of his might be coming along too. They've been wanting to shoot some clays, and this would be a great opportunity for them both. :yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    hmm how do you get to that range? I was planning to take some friends up to Huntington reservoir to teach them gun safety and how to shoot, may just try down there instead. I think its prob about the same distance for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom