• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Braying Ass is in Mooresville. The other traitor is in Fort Wayne.
    Brown is up for re-election next year, Bray in 2024. District 37 (Bray) is the top pic below. That's a lot closer but first things first, and that's District 15 in Fort Wayne (next pic.)

I'm looking at Bray's district: that's a whole lot closer to me than Fort Wayne. A solid Pro-2A candidate should be able to take this part of Indiana.

1617494806707.png

But first things first.

1617495467102.png

Attachments

• 1617495432472.png
      1617495432472.png
      38.2 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana
    Brown is up for re-election next year, Bray in 2024. District 37 (Bray) is the top pic below. That's a lot closer but first things first, and that's District 15 in Fort Wayne (next pic.)

I'm looking at Bray's district: that's a whole lot closer to me than Fort Wayne. A solid Pro-2A candidate should be able to take this part of Indiana.

View attachment 133899

But first things first.

View attachment 133901
    Guess who has two thumbs and just moved to Rod Bray's district?

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    I set an alarm a couple months ago and listen to Gun Guy every Saturday.

I can appreciate his passion for the CC Bill and closed-door politics, but is that what the 2 hours is always about?

No doubt, I'll ruffle some feathers here, but I thought the show had included more variety of 2A/Gun topics in years past.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>

I can appreciate his passion for the CC Bill and closed-door politics, but is that what the 2 hours is always about?

No doubt, I'll ruffle some feathers here, but I thought the show had included more variety of 2A/Gun topics in years past.
    It was a pretty defeating last few days for him (and IN 2a in general) so today is a little bit of Guy just venting...can't blame him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Glad Guy straightened up that WIBC reporting bull:poop: about him saying Biden's EO's weren't unconstitutional. WIBC "reported" that as news on the air for a couple of days. :xmad:

WTF was that reporter thinking? WTF was the news dept at WIBC thinking? Does any one of them understand the 2A?

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

What would you rather him speak of?

HKshooterusp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2021
    A lot of us are charter members. Assume you are too?
    I am. And like all of you I'm flat pissed at the stunt law makers pulled with HB1369. I'll be watching, learning, and paying close attention to them as we move closer to mid-terms.
    And yeah, I'm new here though I've been involved with firearms my whole life and kept an online presence since the early 2000s.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I am. And like all of you I'm flat pissed at the stunt law makers pulled with HB1369. I'll be watching, learning, and paying close attention to them as we move closer to mid-terms.
    And yeah, I'm new here though I've been involved with firearms my whole life and kept an online presence since the early 2000s.
    The Indiana lawmaker Mica that called into the show is the sort of no BS lawmaker we need. (Everyone should listen to the podcast, just to listen to Mica's commentary.)

Without branching off of the 2A, Mica talked about lawmakers not reeling in our dictatorial governor, as was advertised pre-election, along with the underhanded crap they pulled on HB1369.

Top Bottom