• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I think a few should read the title of this thread and try to understand it. This thread is not for arguing stolen (rigged) or not it is to bring out why people believe it was stolen. If you don't think it's stolen then you have nothing to add but trolling.

I know Reading is Hard. :oldwise:
    I see you're new to INGO...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think a few should read the title of this thread and try to understand it. This thread is not for arguing stolen (rigged) or not it is to bring out why people believe it was stolen. If you don't think it's stolen then you have nothing to add but trolling.

I know Reading is Hard. :oldwise:
    Yeah, but that’s not how it works on a public forum. People give opinions. People with different opinions give theirs. If you assert something is true, and someone else doesn’t believe it’s true, they get to say that. INGO would be a dead place if no one disagreed on things.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yeah, but that’s not how it works on a public forum. People give opinions. People with different opinions give theirs. If you assert something is true, and someone else doesn’t believe it’s true, they get to say that. INGO would be a dead place if no one disagreed on things.
    dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    More outright lying.

Once again, they take a line, separate it from context, and then say.. LOOK WHAT TRUMP SAID.

In this case, Trump states that China is building auto plants in Mexico and plans on selling cars in the US, skipping any tariffs.
    That if HE was elected, that wouldn't happen.
    But if the Dems were elected, there would be 'bloodbath'.. referring to the economy, which he was JUST talking about.
    But of course, they take it out of the context and...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    More outright lying.

Once again, they take a line, separate it from context, and then say.. LOOK WHAT TRUMP SAID.

In this case, Trump states that China is building auto plants in Mexico and plans on selling cars in the US, skipping any tariffs.
    But if the Dems were elected, there would be 'bloodbath'.. referring to the economy, which he was JUST talking about.

It is as if the same group runs all mainstream media. It happened across most of them.
    The following article breaks down a few and how they used it as a lie everywhere but X(twitter) where Musk himself stepped in.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    More outright lying.

Thanks for posting this. All I was seeing was the negative side news. Even supposed conservative news was running his words out of context.

I'll add any auto union workers dumb enough to vote Democrats back in deserve what they get.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I had to listen to my cousin spew this last night.

Realize that there is a segment of the populace who will believe anything the NYT or NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN airs without question. My cousin is one, and oh she wanted to let everyone know "Trump said there was going to be a bloodbath if he didn't win". I was biting my tongue, as the argument was not worth it.

Those same people ARE going to vote against Trump regardless of who the alternative is. Even if it is a dementia riddled wannabe-Stalin doing his best to use the State to destroy his opposition.

The real question is, what is the divide. There IS a portion which can be reached, but there are so few outlets for anything but the left's propaganda there are few opportunities to get the message out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    More outright lying.

See 2 b It fits with the context.

1710762026060.png

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That’s one big “Itoldyouso”.
    They will put in even more effort to stop the truth from leaking out.

It wasn’t clear whether the emails were authentic at first, but Dominion apparently confirmed the evidence when it notified the presiding judge about the leak in a filing on Friday. The attorney who leaked the evidence, Stephanie Lambert, has also now been arrested over the matter.

According to Dominion, Byrne gave a trove of confidential discovery material to his attorney, Lambert, who then leaked it to law enforcement and others.

“But Lambert’s misconduct does not end there,” Dominion added. “Not only did Lambert follow her client’s instruction to share Dominion’s documents with an unknown number of individuals, she also filed dozens of them publicly in an unrelated proceeding (to which Dominion is not a party), and they have now been viewed by tens of thousands of users on social media.”

Top Bottom