• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R.C.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Danville, IN
    It is good to an entry or two from people who have some historical knowledge of this matter.
    The situation is of dire importance to the US if it leads to wider war in Europe.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I have a hard time believing anything coming out of the media or our government at this point. That place has been having issues for decades fighting back and forth and we've only helped make it worse by trying to put in our puppets. I dont know what the answer is but my belief is we should stay out of it unless it expands to other countries west of it. The eastern half of Ukraine has alot of people who want to be part of russia and thats obvious just by there past voting records and the same with crimea. Western half seems to lean more towards nato as a whole. Two of the eastern sections have basically been split off from Ukraine for while. They speak mostly russian and use russian money. My wife is from Moldova which is the SW border of Ukraine. Alot of the people there like Putin. Even the eastern part of Moldova or a split off of it "transnistria" has been a russian strong hold for years..Its way more complicated than what either side wants you to know..

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    Reminds me of the ole " Domino theory" and all that did was get Americans killed.
    We are not and should not be the police of the world.
    Let the UN deal with this!
    As a permanent member of the Security Council, Russia will veto any UN action.

R.C.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Danville, IN
    I agree. It does matter but not to the point of sacrificing American blood.
    Let The EU and NATO work it out.
    Those who do not learn from the mistakesof History are doomed to repeat them. It’s usually a mistake to placate Bullies. Study the mistakes which led to WWII.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Those who do not learn from the mistakesof History are doomed to repeat them. It’s usually a mistake to placate Bullies. Study the mistakes which led to WWII.
    Which itself was a result of the mistakes that led to the First World War; large powers forming alliances that got them involved in a regional conflict.

The problem with history is that there are so many variables and examples to pick from that one can always find something to fit any scenario.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Well, he's made it quite clear he thinks the election was stolen.

Him and about 74,000,000 others. He's in good company.

Same with your other points, which you think are slams. "Deep State, stolen elections, BLM == Marxism. Everything one team says."

I'm fine with that team.

Tell me how Comey, Clapper, Stroke, Yates, Schiff, Clinton, et al, and many more, don't represent the Deep State.

I'll wait.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Which itself was a result of the mistakes that led to the First World War; large powers forming alliances that got them involved in a regional conflict.

The problem with history is that there are so many variables and examples to pick from that one can always find something to fit any scenario.
    The first two world wars gave us a bunch of neat guns. What they'll have in WWIII will be select fire at the least and do us no good. I would just as soon avoid it if we can...

Did you see where you can get a new Soviet tank for $400,000 on the internet? You have to go to Ukraine to collect it...

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2016
    Boffa
    Isn't it funny the amount of whataboutisms online after one of the most naked acts of aggression ever?

"They're corrupt"
    "The CIA was involved in 2015"
    "They're woke"

Wow it's almost like the right of self determination and sovereignty trumps all that.

I wish every Muscovite a painful death on Ukrainian land.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes, I think that tendency goes back a long way. I remember an attempt to paint the US use of nuclear weapons on Japan as racist. The assertion was we wouldn't use them in the European theatre because those people were 'white'. Completely ignoring that VE Day came more than 2 months before the Trinity test, so there WAS no A-bomb to use in the European theatre until that conflict was over

Moral relativism always turns into a recipe for disaster

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Him and about 74,000,000 others. He's in good company.

Same with your other points, which you think are slams. "Deep State, stolen elections, BLM == Marxism. Everything one team says."

I'm fine with that team.

Tell me how Comey, Clapper, Stroke, Yates, Schiff, Clinton, et al, and many more, don't represent the Deep State.

I'll wait.

Wrong thread, dude.

on topic, a co-worker said the Ukraine IRS equivalent issued a statement that there's no tax on any acquired Russian military hardware.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Wrong thread, dude.

on topic, a co-worker said the Ukraine IRS equivalent issued a statement that there's no tax on any acquired Russian military hardware.

I agree, you were off topic, again. DJT really lives rent free in your head, doesn't he .... dude. Let me re-quote your words, as a reminder:

"Deep State, stolen elections, BLM == Marxism. Everything one team says."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're not wrong, but everything else he says is the team mentality - He attacked Bug saying he was acting like a liberal. All his talking points are straight from Trump central. Deep State, stolen elections, BLM == Marxism. Everything one team says.
    Bug IS basically Trump central. :): So it’s kinda odd hearing someone attacking him for being insufficiently Trumpian.

But c’mon. Couldn’t you pick some examples of “team Trump” that are uniquely team Trump? I mean it’s overused but an obvious one is the Kraken.

I wouldn’t go as far as calling it “deep state”, personally, but it is evident some key career bureaucrats were doing their own thing to bring about the changes they want. So that’s deep-state-ish.

And BLM IS rooted in Marxism. If you didn’t know that you haven’t read THEIR books. Understanding those things are not uniquely “team Trump”. It’s admitting the things that are true, and daring to see something, accepted by the masses as normal, as not normal. BLM’s behavior is NOT normal. It’s anti-normal. It’s revolutionary towards Marxism.

But it’s interesting that you think those things are uniquely team Trump, which implies you think they are delusions. Does that indicate your own binary thinking?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom