• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've only seen guesses about this but have wondered how much of an effort the russians are putting into this offensive. How much of thier military strength does this represent?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Russian Commies fighting Ukrainian commies, I hope the German commies and French commies would join the fight, too.

That would be a Win-Win-Win-Win for the mankind.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    More than the Clintons? I doubt it. Oh you said Russians (purple)
    Specially on the navy.

The Ukrainians provided the Chinese the entire aircraft carrier power plant design details along with couple hundred engineers for their retrofitting of Type001 carrier, and on to the 002 and 003. They spent 10 years figured out what the Russians couldn't in the past 50.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    More than the Clintons? I doubt it. Oh you said Russians (purple)
    Remember Ukraine declared independence in 1991? What did it become independent from? The C.C.C.P. (1920-1991)

Huh. I've always thought that the Ukrainian people were *victims* of communism and the Soviet-installed puppet government, rather than willing participants. Were they co-conspirators when Stalin, truly the commie's commie, killed 10 million of them in the Holomodor famine of 1934? So, going forward, are you going to indict all of the people of all of the former Warsaw Pact countries?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    proxy-image

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What would be your opinion if let's say Mexico invaded the SW US? Should we negotiate a peace treaty where they get part of our country because it costs less lives?

I didn't know Mexico posed a threat militarily?

If Mexico was a significantly larger military power than the US, with nuclear weapons (lol) then maybe you could make the comparison.

Thousands of US lives being lost when Mexico wants southern California, and the rest of the world keeps egging the US on to fight, and sending them weapons to prolong the war, while the president continually refuses to negotiate a peace deal.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wait, Putin said the people in Crimea are Russians.

So you believe Putin wants peace after he invaded. What has changed? What was the purpose of the invasion, wasn’t it to dislodge the separatists in Kiev.

The purpose is pretty easily found if one is willing to look past the endless propaganda campaign.

Start researching everything that has happened around 2014 up until now. No party is innocent.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I didn't know Mexico posed a threat militarily?

If Mexico was a significantly larger military power than the US, with nuclear weapons (lol) then maybe you could make the comparison.

Thousands of US lives being lost when Mexico wants southern California, and the rest of the world keeps egging the US on to fight, and sending them weapons to prolong the war, while the president continually refuses to negotiate a peace deal.
    I noticed you didn't answer. Would you support the US agreeing to a peace deal with Mexico if they invaded that gave them CA/AZ/NM to save lives? A simple yes or no will suffice.

And they are negotiating, do you mean that he refuses to roll over and give Russia what it wants?

Top Bottom